Hockey 2009-10

Boarding call in the first fucking minute? Bullshit dive. Those refs must be pregnant, because they just missed three periods. I'm with Brother Michael on habs fans being degenerate douche bags. At least at the pens arena there is a party going on. Even when we're down four nothing there's still cheers rather than booing every time somebody you just cheered for in the olympics touches the puck. Seems weird both the Red Wings and Pens don't make the playoffs, smells fishy.

I'm sorry but WHAT?
Maybe this game 7 was also a way fate to make up for Pens game 7 last year vs Washington in which not a single call was made against Pittsburgh.

As for Montreal rioting. Big whoop. They're a bunch of uncouth French-Canadian hooligans, it's to be expected. I for one am glad that Montreal won (this coming from a die-hard Leafs fan) but mostly because I despise Crosby and PK Subban is just plain awesome.

The people that were arrested didn't even have tickets to the game. They were just thieves who took advantage of the celebrations on the street. Calgary has the Red Mile and Montreal has St. Catharine St.

And for being a douchebag by saying the bankruptcy. How could I say it differently and not sound like one?

And for being a douchebag by saying the bankruptcy. How could I say it differently and not sound like one?

That wasn't the point of the quote, the point being you're telling other fans to care as much as you, yet you're sitting there starting off your opinions by laughing at others. That's how you were coming across as one. I'm not saying you are one, I'm not saying you're not one, but laughing at others' opinions has a certain douchebaggery about it.

I was laughing at a fan complaining about poor refereeing when their team looses, and with the video posted above should give some reasoning to why I was. It is also very noticeable how little to no Penguin fans are saying how they were outplayed, they are all just putting the blame on the refs, or the goalie, or specific players.

Actually the Penguins weren't outplayed, at least in scoring opportunities but then again that is how the Habs play.

How about the Flyers coming back from 3-0 in Game 7 and the series to win 4-3? Damn, should be one hell of a final in the East.

How about the Flyers coming back from 3-0 in Game 7 and the series to win 4-3? Damn, should be one hell of a final in the East.

Sad_Bear_by_Jovajna.jpg

The Bruins are dead to me.

Yay, we've beaten Canada. The referees were assholes, as well as the players who failed to control themselves at the end.

The Bruins are dead to me.

I hear you, brother. I've followed that team for 20 years. I never thought I'd see them come up with a new way to kick me in the teeth.

3446y3s.jpg

I say old bean!

Last edited:
Tomas Vokoun :eek:

Yeah, he was amazing. He should have been awarded the best goalie award, but for some reason, the tournament officials thought the German goalie was better :no:

Congratulations! :) As a Czech, what's your opinion on that asshat timeout?

What asshat timeout? I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

Congrats on 3rd place BTW :)

Last edited:
What asshat timeout? I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

That timeout that the Swedish coach took with 15 sec remaining and face off in the Swedish zone...

Can't really remember that moment, sorry. But I remember the referees being asshats.

The germans didnt get the reference :D