HOSTING OFFER FOR FINALGEAR.COM MEMBERS. READ NOW!!

cubanseeder

WEBHOSTING SPECIAL FOR FINALGEAR.COM MEMBERS!!

I'm happy to provide these accounts for ONLY $10.00 per month with no contracts or setup fees.

You can also register your domain name if you don't own one on the site, for only $4.00 for the first year ($8.99 each additional year). No need for coupon, order form has updated prices.

Each account includes the following:

- 10 GB of Hard drive storage
- 10 GB of Bandwidth per month
- 10 Domains (more can be added later) with unlimited subdomains
- 10 MySQL databases
- 10 Email accounts (Webmail and POP3/SMTP access)
- 10 Tomcat web applications
- Monthly backups
- Plesk Reloaded control panel (add domains, subdomains, email accounts, etc)
- Apache, Perl, PHP, MySQL already setup
- Application vault (phpBB, gallery, bbclone, Coppermine, PostNuke, and more)
- Spam blocker
- Anti-virus (at server level)
- FTP access 24x7
- SSH access (please ask for it on the comments of the order form)
- phpMyAdmin from within your control panel

Payment methods accepted at the moment are Visa, M/C, AmEx, Discover and Paypal

Account will be active as soon as payment is received.

To sign up just click on this LINK

--------------------------------------------------------
Servers currently hosting accounts:

- Intel Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz
- 1GB RAM
- Dual 160GB Hard drives (for redundancy)
- Gigabit Network (multiple providers)
- 99% Uptime

You can read about the datacenter which hosts this server HERE

Acceptable use Policy can be read HERE

Feel free to email/PM me any questions/comments.
You can add sales@in2hosting.org to your MSN contacts and reach me via MSN that way too.

-cubanseeder
In2Hosting, Inc
877-744-3256

This sounds nice and generous, as ever!
A bit of overkill for me personally. But I do have a question:

The application vault means that you can simply enable those features via the control panel??

How long will you keep the offer? I am intrested but a bit low on the money right now.... Offer is great.... :D

raheel_qamar said:
How long will you keep the offer? I am intrested but a bit low on the money right now.... Offer is great.... :D
cubanseeder said:
WEBHOSTING SPECIAL FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH
;)

TechZ said:
Damn, thats an amazing offer, lol if I had some spare cash right now, I'd get a nice 1 year plan asap. Well until the next super offer from cubanseeder :D

Thanks for the offer!

its not amazing. but its pretty good

UPDATE: I will be adding AWSTATS to all accounts on Monday (no additional charge). If you are not familiar with this statistics program, you can check it out HERE and see some screenshots. Webalizer will no longer be available.

-cubanseeder

Okay, this is a psycho deal. I've signed up. :thumbsup:

decent deal: the bandwidth is low for that price compared to other companies, but the storage is nice.

How about not being an ass and showing a little respect, matt_shaw?

This is a good deal (I agree a little lacking on the bandwidth), but there is no need to bash cubanseeder. Have you forgotten he hosts us for free? That's like $50-$100 easy worth of hosting a month.

Viper007Bond said:
How about not being an ass and showing a little respect, matt_shaw?

This is a good deal (I agree a little lacking on the bandwidth), but there is no need to bash cubanseeder. Have you forgotten he hosts us for free? That's like $50-$100 easy worth of hosting a month.

im not being an ass and im not bashing anyone. i was just pointing out to people that its a good deal but its nothing to fall down over

See I know there are better deals out there. But how many places can guarantee you that the person will reply asap, and with a real answer? Countless number of times cubanseeder has helped me out with the FREE hosting the offered us a while back, and I always get a prompt and reasonable answer. You cant beat that.

raheel_qamar said:

I will probably leave it open for a while longer after the end of the month. I'm working on another offer with more bandwidth, but a bit less storage space for the same cost.

TechZ said:
See I know there are better deals out there. But how many places can guarantee you that the person will reply asap, and with a real answer? Countless number of times cubanseeder has helped me out with the FREE hosting the offered us a while back, and I always get a prompt and reasonable answer. You cant beat that.

Thanks TechZ for the support. One thing I've learned in this business is that you can't make everyone happy :)

Another option for those with more bandwidth requirements...

Another option for those with more bandwidth requirements...

ANOTHER OPTION FOR BANDWIDTH LOVERS!

For ONLY $10.00 per month with no contracts or setup fees you get the following:

- 5 GB of Hard drive storage
- 25 GB of Bandwidth per month
- 10 Domains (more can be added later) with unlimited subdomains
- 10 MySQL databases
- 10 Email accounts (Webmail and POP3/SMTP access)
- 10 Tomcat web applications
- Monthly backups
- Plesk Reloaded control panel (add domains, subdomains, email accounts, etc)
- Apache, Perl, PHP, MySQL already setup
- Application vault (phpBB, gallery, bbclone, Coppermine, PostNuke, and more)
- Spam blocker
- Anti-virus (at server level)
- FTP access 24x7
- SSH access (please ask for it on the comments of the order form)
- phpMyAdmin from within your control panel

Domain registrations still only $4.00 for the first year ($8.99 thereafter). Just enter the coupon code CHPDOMAIN on the order form to obtain the discounted price.

Payment methods accepted at the moment are Visa, Mastercard, AmEx and Discover (through Paypal). Paypal transfer also accepted

To sign up just click on this LINK

Account will be active as soon as payment is received.

--------------------------------------------------------

-cubanseeder

In2Hosting, Inc
877-744-3256 (M-F 8am - 5pm CST)

Ah, much better. 8)