How fast are you dowloading?

Viper007Bond said:
If your connection is firewalled, that can sometimes cause a problems as it limits you to connecting to people who don't have a firewall (this is the problem I have) and also, downloads will start off slow when you have little to upload, but should speed up.

Regardless, there's not much I can do to speed it up. Sorry. :?

Yeah, sure. I'm wide open down here, and the massive load on my poor ol' DSL modem absolutely kills my connection. If I let it go all out, I can't even open a web page :evil: :evil:

Oh, well, I guess that's a price you pay, eh?

Regardless, keep it up! :D

Set it to use about 80% of your connection. ;)

thanks Viper. .. it's all good. As long as I can get the episodes, whether it takes me an hour or a week, it's all good.

O yes. Thanks for this wonderful site!!! :lol:

I just downloaded the Ferrari countdown episode at...get this. 385 kb/s on a regular cable connection. This is insane, because these are the speeds I get with an incredibly fast FTP server.

This episode was the first I downloaded with ABC instead of Shadow's Experimental, I used to get about 4kb/s with shadow. Now, I love ABC.

Mmm, dunno if it's 'cause of ABC but more likely 'cause there's nearly a 1:1 ratio on the seeds to peers ratio. ;)

Still, glad you're gettin' good seeds. :D

I think it's ABC. I downloaded from Supernova today and got about 130 kb/s before my connection kept dropping out.

But with this, I got 380 constant. Me likey =).

Thanks viper007, you should have become a doctor, because you're helping sickos like me. Actually, I don't know if you're really helping much because yesterday, I handbrake drifted my Toyota Sienna because I was so pumped up from ur videos....still, I love you ;)

I downloaded the latest Fifth Gear epesode at 100KB/s :mrgreen:

But, Im currently downloading the Top Gear episode at 2 KB/s. I guess I just got to it to late. :|

nosispower said:
Thanks viper007, you should have become a doctor, because you're helping sickos like me. Actually, I don't know if you're really helping much because yesterday, I handbrake drifted my Toyota Sienna because I was so pumped up from ur videos....still, I love you ;)
ROFL!

Was thinking about releasing another one tonight, but I'm downloading/uploading shit right now and don't feel like seeding. :p

Not to mention that a NEW... Fifth Gear I think it is will be on tomorrow. :D