How many fellow Finalgearians have you actually met IRL?

You don't look a day older than 50. :p

Zero so far. Wanted to attend the Ringmeet already, but this year it's finally happening :)

You don't look a day older than 50. :p

Just for that.......

hDBA79A20

:rofl:
Fair enough.

If I calculated correctly, 48 peoples at ringmeets (excluding Finns), 26 Finnish finalgearians and a total of 4 people that don't fit to these two groups. :p So 78 would be my estimate.

Last edited:
2, MWF twice, and Adrian once.

I might meet one or two more when I go to Melbourne later this year.

Nada. I had a couple of requests but the situation didn't work out due to being elsewhere or previous plans type of things.

I might try and get down to Woodward, but truthfully, the crowds are annoying.

10-20 probably, mostly lurkers. Only probably 5, 10 max that I'd recognize from the forums.

The only ones I've met are the ones at that SF meet we both went to at 21st Amendment a few years ago. It was probably around 6, but I don't remember the exact group.

No idea how many, probably something to the tune of DaBoom's count and some SoCal peeps in addition to that (Hatmouse, altoid, BlaRo).

The only ones I've met are the ones at that SF meet we both went to at 21st Amendment a few years ago. It was probably around 6, but I don't remember the exact group.

I think it was just the four of us, unless someone had to leave before I started taking photos.

EDIT:

Ah So update from the meetup. It was a small crowed, just four of us. Me, PacketCollision, Viper007Bond and phoenixsac. Chatted a bit, talked FG history and as usually Camera talk as Viper showed off his new Camera. Also some friendly jabs at Viper lack of license. Pretty much the IRC #gear but in real life.
I took a few pics, Viper did as well. You can check out mine here, http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuhaib/sets/72157623897672031/

Last edited:
Ah So update from the meetup. It was a small crowed, just four of us. Me, PacketCollision, Viper007Bond and phoenixsac. Chatted a bit, talked FG history and as usually Camera talk as Viper showed off his new Camera. Also some friendly jabs at Viper lack of license. Pretty much the IRC #gear but in real life.
I took a few pics, Viper did as well. You can check out mine here, http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuhaib/sets/72157623897672031/
Oh, how things have changed. Our little boy all growed up.

The fine fine fellas from Team Final Gear, Quicky, his dad and mom, err mustang girl(?), Punisher Bass, Clegko and EyeMWing.

So...5 from the forums.

And one other dude...but I cant remember his name :-(

Add Quiky and (in passing) Prizrak to the list.

mikas, MXM, Daboom, frankiess, Galantti, Lastsoul, public, Tcdoe, so eight if IIRC?

Probably around 15ish?