How many fellow Finalgearians have you actually met IRL?

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I started thinking the other day about how many of you I have actually met in person so began jotting down a list. I know there are some I haven't remembered and I'm already nearly at 50 which, considering how truly global the forums are, is quite a feat.

I won't list them as that would be tedious but my current count is 48.

What's yours?

I'm now at 53. That doesn't include WAGs and other non-participants of the forum.

I'm now at 53. That doesn't include WAGs and other non-participants of the forum.

Of course. Those aren't finalgearians. Although I do count everyone who once was an active participant, either in the forums or on irc.

I believe I'm already at 10, which is pretty good going for being from Upsidedownland.

0 :-(

Then you're clearly not putting in the effort. :tease: Stop buying brand new cars and losing thousands of bucks in depreciation each time you turn the key, buy something interesting for much less money and spend your cash on gas and air fares.

What do you want on your death bed? A list of the brand new cars you bought in your life or two lists, one full of awesome used cars and one full of equally awesome experiences?

Well that should jump up quite a bit in August, right?

Having attended all ringmeets and most of finnish meets I'm in a particularly advantageous position for the count ;)

My rough estimation is 85 give or take a few.

@CraigB :(

You could always drive to Texas. They have plenty of the latter right now. Spectre reported yesterday "Old guy in a boat with two of everything just floated by."

@CraigB :(

You could always drive to Texas. They have plenty of the latter right now. Spectre reported yesterday "Old guy in a boat with two of everything just floated by."

No need, plenty of high water around here too. Oklahoma and Texas keep sending us their leftovers.

Zero aswell, I hope this changes one day. Awesome community here, on both sides of the pond! :)

Well, technically it's one a I once was on the same event as Eye-Q without knowing it. :lol: damnit.

Well you could start by getting your arse to Ringmeet. It's not like there's an ocean in the way or anything.

Everyone who attended Ringmeet 2011, 2013 and 2014. I may work out the numbers at some point.

Then you're clearly not putting in the effort. :tease: Stop buying brand new cars and losing thousands of bucks in depreciation each time you turn the key, buy something interesting for much less money and spend your cash on gas and air fares.

What do you want on your death bed? A list of the brand new cars you bought in your life or two lists, one full of awesome used cars and one full of equally awesome experiences?

Thanks for the life advice? I guess? As much as I would like to respond negatively I'll just say thanks and that I'm happy with the way I spend my money?

Well you could start by getting your arse to Ringmeet. It's not like there's an ocean in the way or anything.

Not this year, but planned. Definitely.