How many fellow Finalgearians have you actually met IRL?

Make that 1. I've now met the legend that is CraigB.

The Lucille project is what makes you the legend.

0 as well, I was hoping to meet some folks for the NW meet this past weekend but with the girlfriend visiting that couldn't happen...sigh

I added at least 7 new names over the last week - Viper007Bond, Quiky, Misrabelle, Killpanda, Peter3HG, BroTan and GT1750 - but there were so many people and new faces it was hard to keep track of who were FG people or members' +1s so forgive me if I forgot to mention you.

EDIT: and finally remembered the forum name of another guy I met at Ringmeet either a year ago or two. Puts me on 65.

Last edited:
You may now have met as many FGers in person as there are active FGers from Australia :lol:

I'd say many more. I could count maybe 6-7, the number of Aussies that contribute here regularly.

I have met Adunaphel, D-Fence, homer-jay_simpson, Ice, JVtje, killpanda, Kip, MXM and swek, aka the people at ringmeet 2008.

Wow, so small? It really has become a behemoth. They let any riff-raff into a Ringmeet these days.

None, yet.

I've talked on the phone with Cobol74 a number of times, BlaRo and LP once called me, that was pretty neat.

Wow, so small? It really has become a behemoth. They let any riff-raff into a Ringmeet these days.

Yeah, it was only for the really cool people back then ;) :p

2, MWF twice, and Adrian once.

I might meet one or two more when I go to Melbourne later this year.

Updated list,

MWF twice, Adrian twice, Fairlady once.