How much TopGear do you watch every week?

How much TopGear do you watch every week?

• 1 Hour or less

Votes: 15 11.2%
  • 2-4 hours

Votes: 67 50.0%
  • 5-8 hours

Votes: 32 23.9%
  • 9-13 hours

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • Over 14 hours

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • More than that!

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Dont Watch TopGear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amilo-D

Car(s)
1998 Ford Puma 1.7
Simple Poll. Tell us how much Topgear do you normally watch during a week :)

For this poll, we ALSO COUNT anything automotive themed featuring the TG boys. Like Clarkson DVD's or his Speed series, but NOT things like James May Wine Adventure.

Last edited:
Just an hour -- the new episode. Don't really like reruns of shows, even Top Gear.

I just watch the show on Sunday. Thats it.

I watch the latest episode, then skip my classes and watch old episodes over and over and over again for the rest of the day. :|

but NOT things like James May Wine Adventure.

why not? he still does a "somewhat" car review here and there. he's even putting Oz in the passenger seat of a dragster in the next one. i love his face in the previews.:lol:

but i'm gonna have to say when i first started watching it back at series 5, i watched it every day to catch up onto series 7.

but now that i'm all caught up 4 years later, i watch it for an hour each week.

About two hours. The sunday show and various stuff over the week.

2-4 hours. I usually watch TG about every other night before I go to sleep, gives the day a sweet after taste :D
that combined with the new episode that I watch at least twice is about 3-4 hours.

Obviously, I watch the latest ep. But then if theres nothing to watch on TV (during daytime for example), I might re-watch eps.

So umm 5-8hrs yeah

Watch the episode when it comes out, then re watch on Thursday.

Watch the new episode on monday, then again on tuesday, and usually a few from previous seasons as the week goes by. So 5-8 should be about right.

I cant watch new episode at sundays (not in UK.. so it sucks) So i download it on monday. While it downloads, i watch several eps (usually 2-3).
Rest of the week i watch TG to relax, one after coming home, (usually when eating) :p
So easily between 10-12h a week.

The latest ep of course, but then I have to confess I actually missed out on season 1 & 2, so I'm watching those right now. It's brilliant, it's like two or three TG eps every week that are new to me!

My wife and I record the best bits of every show on DVD, and also watch the reruns on Dave. We have about 6 - 3 hour disks full of funny moments so far.

So yeah, we're addicted.

Around 2-4 I think. I used to watch it nearly everyday.

The new episode on sundays, usually twice, and then one episode every night when I go to bed, and then I carry 5-10 episodes around with me on my phone to watch during boring classes...so...yeah...