How "old" is your reaction time?

Averaged a few years below my age, which is great since I wasn't really trying and I had something in my eye, was sneezing at the time, while trying to order a pizza, and and various other excuses. If I actually tried, earth would collapse in on itself. Believe it.

Screenshot__49678_.jpg

Same here. :)

Well this is interesting. I retried it hitting my space bar instead of a mouse button and it significantly improved my time. Apparently I'm not human now.

Yeah! There's also a lot of play in a spacebar due to it's width so I started playing around with other keys and further improved my time.

25 after realising that you have to release the mouse button for it to register, thank fuck for that.

:lol: Thank you! Now I average around 30 after reading that.

Averaged a few years below my age, which is great since I wasn't really trying and I had something in my eye, was sneezing at the time, while trying to order a pizza, and and various other excuses. If I actually tried, earth would collapse in on itself. Believe it.
Same here. :p

On the tablet I averaged about 84 :eek:

On the PC at around 26 after four tries.

I had a fluke with 117ms :D
I average around 290-300 ms, though.

I feel like there is some bullshit to the age-reaction relation.
I feel like they had to relate the time to something to make it interesting/plausible, otherwise it's just a random number.

On the tablet I averaged about 84 :eek:

On the PC at around 26 after four tries.

Yeah, the thing is definitely affected by computer performance.
In fact, I've been able to make it lag so much that you have to click before the stop sign appears just to get into the 30s. :lol:

It told me I am old enough to know better, to young to resist. :p :D

24. I am ok with this.

Three attempts: 21-22-21!

Consistently below their threshold. Only got 299ms on the very first run.

5ce0d72b4b.jpg

This reminds me of another game I played back on.... was it Kongregate or Newgrounds? Anywho, it was a similar thing, but had levels where you had to react under a certain time or you couldn't continue and the allotted time kept getting shorter.

EDIT: http://www.bullettimereaction.com/

You have to use the mouse, though.

Well I'm getting 32-35 on my phone on shitty WiFi ... at a bar ... so I'm okay with that. :lmao: