How "old" is your reaction time?

33, 23, not human, not human, not human, etc.

And I'm using the spacebar on a full-travel mechanical spring keyboard, so I have WAY more work to do than you mouse people.

The first shot was probably more realistic for road driving because I wasn't sure where the visual cue was going to be. After that point, I just kind of keyed off "RED!", which you can't really do driving.

Last edited:
Consistently 35 with Firefox, consistently not human with IE.

A programmer inside me says that the test is badly implemented, and different browsers cause different extra delays to your actual response time. That would mean that their survey is also affected, which means the results are worthless for anything else than confirming that when you get older, your response time will be greater.

I guess this is the best time to have my first post on this forum with a 1ms reaction time haha.

I got 36, 24 and "are you even human."

22. Does that mean it's legal to chase 18 year old girls now? :devil:

18 year old girlies are always legal. I would love to eat one out.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess this is the best time to have my first post on this forum with a 1ms reaction time haha.

1ms? Holy shit that is super human:blink:

I got an age of 28, 20, 21, 18, not human, 20.

Averaged 30: not bad for a 45 year old I guess!
I'm 33 and on my first go I apparently had the response time of a 47 year old. But then I got my eye in and after a couple of trys it went to "are you even human?". And that's after being awake for 19 hours after having less than 6 hours of sleep last night.

On the tablet I averaged about 84 :eek:
The tablet probably has a pretty horrid response time due to the touch screen. Polling the screen and checking for patterns probably adds a 100 ms alone, then there might be some delay in actually rendering the animation and maybe starting the timer before the images are actually sent to the screen. I even find my LG G3 laggy at times and that's got some pretty decent hardware and is generally considered quite a fast phone, but then I'm quite a fast person that has no time to spare, I even turned off all the animations in the android developer settings to make the phone even faster and more responsive.