• 6'4"-6'6"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >=6'7"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z Draci

Everybody says that Jeremy is tall, but how tall is he?
I searched a bit and found out.

Jeremy Clarkson is 6'4" or 193cm.
Richard Hammond is 5'7" or 170cm.
How tall is James May? (Defender of the May MUST know.)

I'm 5'10" or 178cm . . . and NO, I don't round up to the nearest foot like all other American guys. I'm not as short as Richard, but I'd still be miles away from Jeremy's face (which I guess would be a good thing).

I think I'm the perfect height to fit into every single car ever made without having to get custom seat brackets. I've even fit into a Lotus Elise with ease and felt right at home inside. In Japan, I'm a giant though. I hit my head on everything while there. Plus, my entire head pops over everybody else's in a crowded area. :lol:

With Jeremy's 193cm figure, it's no wonder his ego and confidence is gigantic as well!
Richard is short but no a midget. I have friends who are shorter than that!

I'm 196cm so i could see JCs baldspot

I'm 200.02cm (according to the military) which is somewhere between 6'6" and 6'6" which really narrows down the range of cars I can fit in...

...whenever a new interesting car comes out I usually go to the showroom just to see if I fit. If I don't, I can strike it off my mental "drool list" because it will just never work anyway.

Case in point: went to the Porsche showroom on Park Lane after a particularly good bonus year. All the models in the showroom had standard seats and sunroofs so it was a non-starter. That's why I drive the BMW 7 series (the old good looking one, not the new fugly PoS).

6'1" / 6'2" or about 186cm.

You guys are all huge... 173, as posted in another thread...

Buba

6 foot...and a tad more.

5'8", 173 cm.

6'2" or 189cm. IMO Jeremy's not that tall, a lot of my friends are around my height.

Status
Not open for further replies.