How to get on the UK Top Gear

elicansmile

Car(s)
1987 200sx / Silvia SEV6
So on the front page it shows the host on finalgear at the UK site for this upcoming Sundays episode. I was always under the impression (Since they've stated on the show itself) That there is a 20 year waiting list. Or at least something along those lines. It is seriously one of my life dreams to get on the show. I figured I'd try really hard to go to "Top Gear LIVE" when I visit London, but that wouldn't really be the same. How on earth did you do it?

Bribery, clearly.

hidden_trollface1.png

Sexual favours and cocaine

I got on a special guest list thanks to a contact I have. :)

ask them....contact the topgear staff and try asking for info...i asked them once about something and was shocked to find a reply =p, a really detailed reply

The whole "20 year waiting list" thing is BS. There is a system. If you know how to work that system you get tickets. If you don't then tough.

Or you know someone who knows how to work the system :tease:

Or you know someone who knows how to work the system :tease:

Which is where the sexual favours part comes in.......

Joking, of course. One blonde FG Not A Dude is enough for a lifetime. Not going down that route again for sure. *shudders*

Which is where the sexual favours part comes in.......

Joking, of course. One blonde FG Not A Dude is enough for a lifetime. Not going down that route again for sure. *shudders*

:shifty:

I've signed up for tickets for the last 4-5 years and all I got from the Applause store is spam. And we have members here that went to the show several times.

I'd be surprised if you got a straight answer... the principle of 'not what you know but who you know' doesn't work if everyone knows who you know... you know?

well, it was mostly dead.

And no, not 20 years. New list each series I think.