Hyperinflation coming to the U.S.

Bomber

I know that video links are annoying and this is the wrong forum but maybe people in the U.S. could watch it and tell me what they think of the issue.

People may scoff at this explanation at first glance but apparently international bankers plan to crash the US dollar (and possibly other currencies) and "come to the rescue" with a new global currency (or the Amero of the proposed North American Union) which existing currencies will be pegged to.
When the currency of most nations is controlled by private central banks (eg. the Federal Reserve or the Reserve Bank of Australia) with secret owners and unaccountable to the general public, this kind of trouble making is possible (check out a documentary called "The Money Masters" for reference, or listen to the audio).

[YOUTUBE]SzmYI_4XCbM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]vQCCDttLhA4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]rVcyM2Z4Ego[/YOUTUBE]

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

As I said, wrong forum, I realised that in the spirit of Top Gear people come here for light entertainment not rather grim political discussion (even if there is a "Political Discussion" board).

Apparently yes, because the bank bailout went far beyond the $700 billion figure (according to CNN $11 trillion) and countries around the world are getting rid of their stocks of U.S. dollars so the net result is a sharp rise in the money circulating within the United States itself. In that doco I think it said that the total money supply in 1990 was 1 trillion. As I don't live in the U.S. my main concern is the effect this will have on the world economy and how far Australia's inflation will go as a result of money printed up (and borrowed by the govt) for our own bailout (from memory it's something like A$50 billion so hopefully the inflation won't be dramatic).

This appears to be the graph shown in the video

fed_all.png

I'm learning as I go but there's also something called M3 statistics which I guess shows displays the total US dollars in existence (banks also have the power to create money through something called "fractional reserve banking"). Wikipedia says "The Federal Reserve ceased publishing M3 statistics in March 2006" and that "Current alternate sources of M3 data are available from the private sector". According to congressman Ron Paul "M3 is the best description of how quickly the Fed is creating new money and credit. Common sense tells us that a government central bank creating new money out of thin air depreciates the value of each dollar in circulation."

The amount on the left are in billions (so 0 to 17.5 trillion)
m3b_long_term.png

"Fractional Reserve Banking" as in banks only have to hold a fraction of what they loan out. That's partly what caused so much trouble during the Great Depression; banks did not have the funds on hand when everyone showed up wanting to close their accounts. At least we now have the FDIC (which 'bankrupt' or not will continue to bail out banks.)

We need to get our collective shit in order and pay down the national debt, or else something will replace the dollar as the principal currency of trade. It's been a long time since macroeconomics and I don't know much about international trade ... but I can guess that such a switch would be hard felt here.

Yay, cheap stuff from the US gets even cheaper! :D

EDIT: holy cow, I didn't think it would be that much cheaper. I was only joking.

Last edited:
"Then you will see the rise of the men of the double standard- the men who live by force, yet count on those who live by trade to create the value of their looted money- the men who are the hitchhikers of virtue. In a moral society, these are the criminals, and the statutes are written to protect you against them. But when a society establishes criminals-by-right and looters-by-law- men who use force to seize the wealth of disarmed victims- then money becomes its creators' avenger. Such looters believe it safe to rob defenseless men, once they've passed a law to disarm them. But their loot becomes the magnet for other looters, who get it from them as they got it. Then the race goes, not to the ablest at production, but to those most ruthless at brutality. When force is the standard, the murderer wins over the pickpocket. And then that society vanishes, in a spread of ruins and slaughter.

Do you wish to know whether that day is coming? Watch money. Money is the barometer of a society's virtue. When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion- when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing- when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors--when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you- when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice- you may know that your society is doomed."
- Ayn Rand, ?Atlas Shrugged?

A sane person wouldn't run their house the way they are running the country. I used to think that they (both parties) were stupid in their designs, but now I am certain that they know exactly what their ends are.

Think about it this way, if it's all a conspiracy, this has been going on for years and years, long before we had the "internets" (George Bush) and well before people could collectively talk about conspiracy theories, discuss what is going on and have information spread across the globe in seconds like wildfire.

If that's the case, it's just par for the course I think.

What can we all really do?
Not a whole lot.

The timing is funny peculiar though, once the internet was really mainstream in homes, say around 2000 and onward, things started to change dramatically in terms of government policies and what not.

So again, not much we can do really.

It's a class warfare, not a left or right warfare.
Control the money, you control the people.
They (international bankers) want us all in debt, they want us to buy things (to keep us in check) TO BE in debt.

BBC had a great documentary on this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/business/borrowing_debt/default.stm

A husband (and father) killed himself not too long ago because his debt was out of control and the bank didn't warn him, they kept lending and lending.