I don't know whether I should laugh or cry

There's a few things you just can't swap a V8 into...An evo is one of them I think...

Defeats the purpose of the EVO really by ripping the AWD system out - but give me this engine & drivetrain in a stock Lancer - sleepertastic!

Is there a car, or anything for that matter that hadn't had a V8 installed in it?
This reminds me of the RB powered Mustang , for some reason.

There is no such thing as a car you cannot put a V8 in!
p50sale1.jpg

completely goes against the point of having an evo (ie to go around corners as quickly as possible).

Are you suggesting that simply adding a very light v8 engine, means the car cannot go around corners anymore?

Evos are meh anyway, at least now its part Z28 :)

Good. Now it'll actually be fast, AND reliable.

/lights fuse, runs

See, that's the sound the fart can attempts to but completely fails to achieve.

Ice is gonna shit. Then he's gonna kill us.

Good. Now it'll actually be fast, AND reliable.
That is the best sounding evo I have ever heard.
Ditto. And I don't see how the car automatically loses its handling prowess by going to a V8/RWD layout. Stock those things have like a 60/40 weight distribution, if anything it's better now.

Last edited:
Ditto. And I don't see how the car automatically loses its handling prowess by going to a V8/RWD layout. Stock those things have like a 60/40 weight distribution, if anything it's better now.
Quite a big chunk of that car's handling comes from the AWD system that can transfer torque both front to back and side to side in order to keep the car stable.

If you think that EVO will handle anything close to what a stock one does, then you have never driven an EVO. They're one of the best handling cars, ever. And it's because of the AYC and ACD.

I don't need to say anything, my posse's got it covered. Although all of you ARE pending for a bending. :mad:

They're one of the best handling cars, ever. And it's because of the AYC and ACD.

Sure, if you think handling and grip are the same thing.

But for those of us who know what real handling is, its mearly an understeering box with a giant turbo and a stupid spoiler.