I got some old pics of the Fiat.

Yeah never tried it either, can't be bothered about fuel, the cheapest here is about 1:19euros/Liter, I always full it up at an unmanned (sp?) station, that's always cheaper.

The other day I stood next to a girl with a Renault Twingo (small car) and I was looking around while filling up the car and I saw the exhaust of that car, just normal petrol exhaust, nothing wrong with it..then I saw she had the black handle! That's diesel! So I said "your car is petrol right?"
She: "Yeah, it is"
Me: "But you're filling it up with diesel now"
She: "Yeah, you're right..oops", well I could fill it up now, it's already in it right?"
Me: "Yeah whatever bitch" and I drove away..

That last thing didn't really happen..I told her to call the "Service guys"]
And she still didn't get it, she wanted to drive it to the garage...

:bangin:

AHHAHAHAH OMG! but if she just start, like obvisouly has some petrol in the tank, and u mix it with some desiel, more compared to the petrol, will it still run?

but that was pure stupidity lol

As I remember petrol in a diesel is worse than diesel in a petrol.

But diesel needs a higher compression, and since petrol doesn't have as high compression, don't know if it will run. BUT petrol has a sparkplug so maybe it will ignite...

well telling from that u didnt help her, my 2nd guess is that she wasnt hot. if she was u probably drink the petrol out with a straw for her lol

I think petrol is diesel is the worst as it could end up exploding... I've read about it somewhere... diesel in a petrol isn't that bad... the car just won't start cuz diesel doesn't ignite so easily

Hehe, diesel is for real men only, obviously!:D

Yeah she was kinda hot, brunette..that's why I kept staring at her and when she looked at me I pretended to inspect here beautiful car :roll: :p

Oh I did help her alot, if I didn't say anything she would've stopped at the trafficlight or wouldn't even get the car rolling (means crying her eyes out and yelling at everybody)

They should call this thread "Add me to MSN please"

Currently Listening to: Something To Believe In (Acoustic Version Featuring New Lyrics) - Poison - Best Of Ballads & Blues (2003)