I hate this country sometimes

What's this? A grown man holding a weapon in a country where it is perfectly legal to do so?

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES! HE COULD HAVE KILLED A CHILD, JUST UNLOADED AN ENTIRE CLIP INTO A KIDS FACE. JESUS CHRIST.

God, I wish I was rich and famous. Firstly I'd build up an image of niceness and ideal role model material and then make a Facebook album of me snorting cocaine off a Thai ladyboy's back while downing bottles of vodka. Then just sit back and watch the hilarity un-fold.

My favourite bit of the article is this:
He said D'Arcy was pictured holding semi-automatic pistols, similar to those used by Virgina Tech Massacre gunman Cho Seung-Hui.

Which I like to re-word as:
"He said D'Arcy was pictured holding some guns, similar to those used by people who use guns."

Seriously? Does everything have to be related to a tragedy? I'm surprised we don't see stuff like "Billy Joel was playing a piano, an instrument that could cause injury if it fell on an innocent child".

So by that logic I am: a Russian sniper (Mosin Nagant), terrorist (AK-47), cowboy (Henry .44), rouge cop with nothing to lose (Smith & Wesson Model 14)... The list goes on.

Seriously? Does everything have to be related to a tragedy? I'm surprised we don't see stuff like "Billy Joel was playing a piano, an instrument that could kill a sad loser if it fell on top of their Morris Marina."

Fixed.

You have a point though. I just wrote something with a Bic biro, which when rammed into the back of an elite assassin's hand causes them to jump to their death from a 3rd story window. On a piece of paper which is known to cause small but acutely painful cuts.

Good lord, we're all using the internet, where people can apparently go and find plans on how to make bombs that can be used to blow up tall buildings and kill many people! Clearly we all need to log off.

Our idiot media even went as far as to say the guns were the same as what Martin Bryant used in the Port Arthur massacre, which is very incorrect.

I think D'Arcy and Monk are a pair of idiots, for reasons other than the picture, but I think the extent to which the media and public have manufactured outrage over this apparent incident is worse than the actual picture. It shows we're now a nation of uptight pussies.

Yeah, what happened to you guys? I used to look up to Australia as a nation of badasses, now you are almost as bad as the UK when it comes to state nanny laws.

this song parody is old but fits with this its spoiler tags since its probably NSFW

Last edited:
this song parody is old but fits with this its spoiler tags since its probably NSFW

weird and random song... and why bring up hitler? is he calling Australia evil? or is he being american and confusing Austria and Australia? :p (hopefully on purpose as a joke?)

Wot (Austria and Australia) they are not the same place with different spellings in English and German - who knew? :lol:

weird and random song... and why bring up hitler? is he calling Australia evil? or is he being american and confusing Austria and Australia? :p (hopefully on purpose as a joke?)

yes its a joke

Yeah, what happened to you guys? I used to look up to Australia as a nation of badasses, now you are almost as bad as the UK when it comes to state nanny laws.

Our apologies. Here are some summernats pics to make up for this nanny-state storm-in-a-teacup:

1274232460.jpg

2171551020_e51ecec093.jpg

6a00d834540dd169e2010536a6b99d970b-800wi