I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

As a kid, we used to drizzle my grandpa's homemade syrup in the snow and let the syrup lattice freeze. Yum.

Re: I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

As a kid, we used to drizzle my grandpa's homemade syrup in the snow and let the syrup lattice freeze. Yum.

I remember reading about that in a book. Sadly I can't recall the name.....:p

I saw that on Epic Meal Time.

Norwegian easter chocolates. Cream filled eggs and 'chocolate orange'. The eggs are particularly awesome.

cYUTazA.jpg

I haven't had a chocolate orange for a long time. Did you have to smash that one to split it into pieces?

In Manhattan this weekend. Was walking by when my friend showed me this place...

X2jrja2.jpg

Turns out its an insane candy store!

tDlwvuu.jpg

p4Hi4Xl.jpg

X5xXVsU.jpg

And then they had a bar upstairs.

GbUFEVt.jpg

5QcUldk.jpg

It was like dying and going to heaven...

Last edited:
We had a bake sale at work to raise money for a local charity and we were all asked to bring something in. My first thought was just to bake some cookies and be done with it but then someone said they were making Oreo cookie balls. Something then clicked in my head...balls...sweet...Buckeyes!!

A local favorite back in Ohio, especially during football season. Basically they're peanut butter fudge dipped in chocolate and they are sooooo good! I hadn't had one in years and I forgot just how good they are. :D

My friend was in New York last week. I told her to bring me back some Jolly Ranchers.

0001070045018_500X500.jpg

They haven't sold them here in about 12? Years and I refuse to go in American Food shops because they're 4 billion pound a bag.

Is that any different from the marzipan that confectioners use for elaborate structural decorations?

Was in The Range, for some reason they had Tootsie Rolls and Charleston Chew vanilla.

Tootsie Roll is like a chocolate Toffo, Chew was like a hard Milky Way/hard marshmallow. Both were terrible.

We had a bake sale at work to raise money for a local charity and we were all asked to bring something in. My first thought was just to bake some cookies and be done with it but then someone said they were making Oreo cookie balls. Something then clicked in my head...balls...sweet...Buckeyes!!

A local favorite back in Ohio, especially during football season. Basically they're peanut butter fudge dipped in chocolate and they are sooooo good! I hadn't had one in years and I forgot just how good they are. :D

Oh so, so good...

another way to think of it would be as a peanut butter truffle. mmm

I've loved these for ages
Hg4GX1X.png

Today I discovered that there exists a strawberry version. Soooo gooooood
nxv1Y9C.jpg

Am I the only one that misread the name?

Goatse?

And now I've ruined them for you :p

Hey, I didn't say WHAT I misread it as. :whistle: