I would like to take this time to Thank Viper007Bond

cdbob

Car(s)
'09 STi (soon gone),'04 TDi, '96 MX-5 M
Thank you Viper007Bond for making such an outstanding forum. Not only that but working hard to keep it in tip top shape and have so many great features, which lead to in my opinion the best group of people a forum can have. Thank you so much, you made this forum is the best on the web.

Haha, thanks. Glad you like it here. :)

Thank you Viper007Bond for making such an outstanding forum. Not only that but working hard to keep it in tip top shape and have so many great features, which lead to in my opinion the best group of people a forum can have. Thank you so much, you made this forum is the best on the web.

Seconded :)

Actually, I think Bond did a horrible job with this place. I mean, the member map doesn't even work. Bah.

^ Tough words from someone who drives a PT Cruiser. :p

Adding my own thanks not only to the admins but to every member. Eveyone makes this site a great place to visit!

I have to drive a girly car to compensate for my manliness. :lol:

All you kiss-asses...

Hehe :D :D

I like the forum too.

I spend LOTS of time here.... my boss hates it!

Between this site, fast lane daily and my local cub forum.... I really need to get a life!

I just joined germancarzone forums after a close friend moderator of mine recommended. I find the signing up much an easy way to assess both the forums. What viper has done and managed so far is very impressive. Cheers to you

Now all we need is to get him off World of Warcraft so maby we will get some forum upgrades this year!

Intervention anyone? I can bring the Cue-Cards.

I think all the mods and administrators do a fantastic job here. Glad to be a part of it :thumbsup:

Now all we need is to get him off World of Warcraft so maby we will get some forum upgrades this year!

Meh, I'll stop playing WoW later...

:lol:

^ I think Quiky just saved the day!!

Viper, if it is any help to you, my gay roommate is a diehard WoW fan.

Now that is a recipie for disaster. A gay roommate.As long as he doesn't like you in that way.