I would like to take this time to Thank Viper007Bond

Suuuure.

http://img96.imageshack.**/img96/7569/118436467786uz3.jpg

This is actually the first and only forum I'm part of and I'm DAMN proud of it

I only really posted on Viperbond's old forum. And 2 other car forums.

Or even before that, when it was just a sub-section of my own personal forums, heh. That's why all the early registers here are my friends rather than TG/FG fans.

20005......Wow, you have a time machine?

:lol: yea 20005 sucks, nobody uses toilet paper anymore.

Im pretty sure i remember u mentioning u were 23 when i first joined and ure pofile still says that now. perhaps im mistaken?

Im pretty sure i remember u mentioning u were 23 when i first joined and ure pofile still says that now. perhaps im mistaken?

You're mistaken. I only turned 23 last Saturday. ;)

Yup - a belated many happy returns from me too Viper! Only just one year older than you! ;)

And many thanks for this forum from me too. Personal circumstances over the last 12 months have meant that I haven't been around for a long time, but I'm back now (although not posting as much as once before) and loving it again...! Will try to pick up where I left off with helping out as well! ;)
This was the only forum I used to be on (and was the first - well the old version) but since buying the MR2 I've become involved in the owners clubs forums and now spend way too much time split between here and those...

I really like these forums:

Good place to discuss automotive related topics, without it being a forum of a single car brand.

I guess it's the equivalent to going down to a pub and talking with my mates about cars.