Idiots + cars = LOL

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
elevate them...makes it impossible to go straight...

leviathan

Snores like a puppy
DONOR
Car(s)
MX-5 NC, Model 3
elevate them...makes it impossible to go straight...
Impossible to go straight = bad for trucks, buses and everyone with a big turning circle. But it needs to be more than just markings, some kind of slightly elevated circle in the middle is definitely a must for everyone to recognize it properly. We have a few of similar size "circles" in towns around here, most people use them as regular crossings and don't bother to drive around. There's far less traffic than in the video, though.

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
Impossible to go straight = bad for trucks, buses and everyone with a big turning circle. But it needs to be more than just markings, some kind of slightly elevated circle in the middle is definitely a must for everyone to recognize it properly. We have a few of similar size "circles" in towns around here, most people use them as regular crossings and don't bother to drive around. There's far less traffic than in the video, though.
This is already in the Stupid Drivers thread, basicaly all you have to do is put up a small curb trucks and buses will go over fine, cars will not mostly because people don't wanna fuck em up.

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
I often see small roundabouts being built with cobblestones in the center circle. Go fast over them in your car and you'll feel something is wrong, while trucks can just go slowly and cut the corners with no harm done.

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
Well it's a normal pickup and like any vehicle without a rollcage those are pretty uncomfortable to end up on the roof with. Now that he managed to land in such a straight on fashion (instead of rolling) all the energy went straight into the ground through the roof so I'm pretty sure he had a pretty bad case of headache. It's sand but still pretty hard.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
[video=youtube;b5LcUui_u-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b5LcUui_u-U[/video]

sonza68

Car(s)
'00 Cougar/'07 Explorer
I'm amazed at how quickly he jumped out of the car. I'd imagine I'd sit there stunned for a few seconds first.

TobiasG

Car(s)
116 GTV, 916 GTV, 952 Giulia
Didn't even bother to check on the passangers

Gingertom

Car(s)
'04 Skoda Octavia vRS
Everyone's favourite Dutch youtube video compilation maker has just released this Russian car crash montage:

[video=youtube;-r4iLHn-2vI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r4iLHn-2vI[/video]