Idiots + cars = LOL

A truckdriver got killed a few years ago after a tyre he was changing exploded in his face, they pack a wallop.

On topic:

A Russian went off-roading in a Cayenne... this can only end well.

:lmao: Liter of vodka for breakfast indeed.

A truckdriver got killed a few years ago after a tyre he was changing exploded in his face, they pack a wallop.
Everywhere that I've worked where we were dealing with heavy equipment or tractors they had a 3rd party handle tires. It's scary how much damage they can do. Especially old split-rims.

Almost every tire shop I can remember has a sign up saying they will not touch a split rim, don't ask, don't even drive a car on the lot with split rims; split rims don't even exist, please go away.

Almost every tire shop I can remember has a sign up saying they will not touch a split rim, don't ask, don't even drive a car on the lot with split rims; split rims don't even exist, please go away.

Having a split rim is a very painful experience.

If you have a rapidly spinning tire that explodes and slings the tread off, you can cause some serious damage. Motorcyclists have been killed by a slung tread.

Well he's russian so the car probably drove him there!

Final Gear ProTip.

Copy the link in the address bar at YouTube. Click the film-strip icon at the top of the reply box where you input your message. Paste the URL you copied into the box that pops up.

Done.

I must've missed that Mythbusters episode... HAY-ZEUS! :jawdrop:

/ (More) scared of dodgy tyres now. At least I try to look after my own, keeping them at optimal psi, regular wheel alignments, check for damage etc. It's amazingly how many people out there don't bother to do that. When I spied some pretty nasty looking cracks in the only three-month-old front tyres (won't name the brand, as it was the particular set of tyres, not the whole brand in general etc.) on my mum's car around a year ago, it took far too much convincing (for my liking) for her to take the things to the tyre shop to be replaced. There were faulty and obviously dangerous, so much so that the shop replaced them free of charge and the replacement set are still on there now going just fine. :blink:

Last edited:
Necropost but worth it IMO
[video]http://www.viddler.com/failblog/videos/2252/[/video]

I say the Ferrari takes some blame here too, he hit brakes suddenly with a lot of force, you don't expect this in such a parade. Note how the next car almost hit the Porsche too..

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks more like the wet dream of a race from some petrol head, than an actual racing series. Lotus Elise vs BMW M5 vs every single prosche and ferrari from their current lineups :-D Every race should be like that!