Idiots + cars = LOL

Lastsoul

Car(s)
MX5, 406 Coup?, 106 Rallye, Porsche 924, X300 Six
I do like the combination of dipstick and a sensor. My 406 needs a bit of oil between the changes, but it's fitted with a oil level indicator, so I don't normally have to check the level from the dipstick. When the indicator shows oil level below the middle I just add some oil and check from the dipstick when it's close to max. And it's easy to see the sensor working, because indicator shows the level every time I turn ignition on and of course it shows different level of oil if the car is not on a level ground. So it takes some worries of driving an old car away, but I'd never want to have only the electronic oil level indicator instead of the dipstick. I guess in the future I don't have a choice :/

Red Falcon

Car(s)
2005 Ford Focus Ghia 2.0, 1993 Monark Ranger
Damn, 0:40 happened with me, thank goodness I stopped quickly enough.

8:15 - I don't understand what he said. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything nice :D

SirEdward

Car(s)
VW Golf MkV
On the russian list...

Really... for half of them I can't even understand how or why... I mean... How can the car lose control -on a straight line-? Or how can you want to force your way when it's clear it won't fit or it has already clipped someone else?

And... what is wrong with people there, it's terrible.

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
I dont understand why so many have cameras mounted in their cars?!?!?!??! I know many have asked, but I haven't seen a proper suggestion for this yet.. documenting for insurance purposes maybe? Too many Ladas and Ford Sierras..

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
^to look cool on the internets?

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
documenting for insurance purposes maybe?
Yes Comrade. As we know, in Russia, car drives you. Thus the need to document drunken cars driving their occupants into you is vital.

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
On the russian list...

Really... for half of them I can't even understand how or why... I mean... How can the car lose control -on a straight line-? Or how can you want to force your way when it's clear it won't fit or it has already clipped someone else?

Ever since the fall of the soviet union Russian driving habits have been getting progressively worse. Back in the USSR :))) the licensing tests were difficult and required a physical and a sign off from a psychiatrist. After the fall the procedures stayed the same but everyone and their mother started accepting bribes so people with absolutely no driving abilities or sense are getting licencies. It is also a case of more people being on the road due to being able to afford a car, unfortunately people think that if they have a car they are superior and the nicer/bigger the car the more superior they feel.

8:30 needs Initial D music :D

Last edited:

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
On the russian list...

My personal favorite are people who want to make a turn. From the wrong lane, impatient so they decide to drive the wrong way and "pass" everyone else making a turn.

Redliner

Forum Addict
DONOR
What the hell?
The "smart" airbags thought they were about to crash due to the angle, etc?

EDIT:
I don?t think the guy is an idiot, but I digress.

Last edited:

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
What the hell?
The "smart" airbags thought they were about to crash due to the angle, etc?

EDIT:
I don?t think the guy is an idiot, but I digress.
Well, he did buy a 4,100-something pound "sports" car.

Blind_Io

DONOR
Car(s)
True. I call it a draw, pending more information.

Blind_Io

DONOR
Car(s)
I saw the title of the video, and left the page.