Idiots + cars = LOL

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
Apparently after that some officials talked to him, but nothing really happened. This whole things starts to circle around in N?rburgring-related media.

I guess the reason he wasn't banned for that day is simple - he appears to be a BMW works driver...

Captain_Whine

Car(s)
An old Ford
Airborne Toronto car crash!!!
Hmmm... "the car was driving off the gas station and hit the dead end at speed"... Even the most dummiest gramps couldn't hit the floor having no exits to freeway.

I can't help but noticing the "Tuduru" badge, which can be related with late statistics on suddenly accelerating toyotas.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
Only when they started to slow down, rather than accelerating...however, once they stopped...they started driving again, driving over the bike.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Idiots + cars = LOL

Wow, I just watched that about 20 minutes ago...

Guy was on a bike at a red light. Girl in RAV4 stopped too far over the line and backed up. Got close to dude and he got off his bike. Lady bumped his bike, panicked, then ran it over but stopped while on top of the bike.

Edit!

Found a gif!

http://gfycat.com/NeighboringBraveBullfrog

Last edited:

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
She was halfway in the intersection. That's not too far over the line, that's just plain bad driving.