Idiots + cars = LOL

As my grandma would say... "God protects the child, the drunk, and the stupid" :D

That sounds about right, but what about the innocent, the helpless and the powerless?

That sounds about right, but what about the innocent, the helpless and the powerless?

You must be new to this god and religion thing.

Drunks survive since they don't really react to crashing. When you're sober you tense up before the accident which, for some reason breaks shit.

Ouch, sudden stop!

Since it's been snowing in NA recently we actually get two clips from there! Quite a few reruns from 7's tho.

Last edited:

I almost had that happend to me once, there is one road that is in constant state of repair so lanes shift all the time and I had accelerated for an overtake and didn't realize that lane was going to end (poor visibility and no signs), bricks were shat.

And ladies and gentlemen, I humbly submit to you...

The winner of this thread.

This is the road he attempted to drive. In a rental Camry. At 3:30 AM. Alone. In mid-summer.

The funny thing is that after looking at some other videos of the road and the playa, I think it is very doable in the XTerra and would be a fun trip - just not in the summer.

I'd like to try that in a car, actually. A lightly prepared Crown Vic or Roadmaster or something. Just driveline skids, a bumper guard to keep from smashing out the radiator, and a medium-weight winch.

... And a properly prepared support truck following behind.

They still advertise it as an SS? :D

EDIT: Wait, they are parting it out? Good idea.

Whoops, must have missed that post.

It's a fast moving thread, and not one that can practically be checked for prior posts. I only remembered because I saw that video discussed on multiple forums, with many arguments around it.

I kept looking at the panelgap trying to figure out what was wrong :lol:

That would be a bit drafty.

Fixed it!

Last edited: