Idiots + cars = LOL

Everybody in that video but the truck driver was a total assbag.

Camera car: spends a lot of the video tailgating badly.

Camaro: shouldn't have a license to operate a Tonka toy, let alone a real vehicle.

Pickup truck: vindictive bastard who sat in the left lane presumably to "teach" the Camaro a lesson by trapping it with the big rig's unwitting help.

No one's a saint, I'll be the first to admit I have done similar to both the pickup and camera car on occasion, but this video serves as an example of why lane etiquette is a thing. If lane etiquette had been followed, the situation would have gone no worse than the near miss of the Camaro and pickup. The pickup would have passed the truck and moved over, it and the Camaro would have exchanged words/gestures, then the Camaro would have sped away and everyone would have forgotten the incident by the next exit. Instead three vehicles, including the totally innocent big rig, are on the side of the highway. Fucking jackasses.

Agreed. Obviously, while the biggest fault lies with the Camaro, every time I see a video like this all I think about why doesn't the car (pickup) in the left lane just move over. Just move over and let the crazy idiot pass and crash somewhere else and not into me would be my first instinct.

Agreed. Obviously, while the biggest fault lies with the Camaro, every time I see a video like this all I think about why doesn't the car (pickup) in the left lane just move over. Just move over and let the crazy idiot pass and crash somewhere else and not into me would be my first instinct.

THIS x100!!!

if you aren't a cop, you can't impose anything on me! so stop being holier than the pope and get the fuck out of my way!

Lol, reminded
tumblr_mdp3rrwlk01r31uqjo1_500.gif

I bet those cops have got SCMODS.

:cool:

if you aren't a cop, you can't impose anything on me! so stop being holier than the pope and get the fuck out of my way!

That goes both ways. The Camaro is being imposed upon, but is also imposing on the one in front :dunno:

A guy who was on the powertrain development team for this car posted this to FB yesterday. The kid knows stuff even he didn't know! Must be a real genius.

A guy who was on the powertrain development team for this car posted this to FB yesterday. The kid knows stuff even he didn't know! Must be a real genius.

Dude he got a gauge in the A-pillar you know he serious.

I reeeeally thought he was going to eat it on the entrance to the tunnel.

Wow, 7 and a half inch pistons! :roflmao:

I call b.s., aka troll video. This is too stupid even for the early 2000s, let alone now.

From the comments : "I wonder if he has a Gallo 12 or a Gallo 24"

:lol:

I call b.s., aka troll video. This is too stupid even for the early 2000s, let alone now.

I don't know. THIS one definitely is a troll, but in my adventures on Woodward, I have met people as dumb as that Mustang kid.

He could be a compulsive liar. Having worked with some, it sort of looks like what this guy is doing. Feed him bits and pieces and he fills in the blanks with bull shit.