Idiots + cars = LOL

The last one was of the hellcats and viper I think.

Don't think I've seen this one in here yet

Jesus Tap-dancing Christ, why didn't he ?stop?

- - - Updated - - -

The last one was of the hellcats and viper I think.

Nope.
MonsterCarlo (off-road Monte Carlo with hydraulics)

I haven't thought of that. :|

Probably no rear brakes on the truck. Or at least not enough to stop 2 fullsize trucks and a fairly heavy trailer.

And the weight of all those tires too.

I have nearly done something similar. When loading a car on a trailer it will try to lift the rear of the truck pulling the trailer. Since park for the transmission and the parking brake only work on the rear axle, it's helpful to have someone in the truck towing the trailer with their foot on the brakes. A friend of mine and I gave my wife a scare while loading a car on a particularly steep drive when the whole rig skidded about 10 feet down before it stopped. She happily set in the truck covering the brakes for the next attempt.

I was on my way home tonight when a truck made a lane change without a signal. At first I figured a moron but then I noticed it had no tail lights so I decided to let him know. He told me that he knew, they went out two days ago, but nobody knows what is wrong. I told him he shouldn't be driving it like that. He asked "Why not? It doesn't hurt anything."

:huh: :stupid:

...take out all the debris, disable the valvetrain, spark and injection on the affected cylinder, block the oil passage in the exposed journal, and cover the newly installed inspection port so the oil doesn't escape.

Lol, reminded me of Jezzah's 928 with v6,3/4 porsche engine.
topgearporsche9289.962.jpg

...Proceed to blow a hole in the block. Follow trail of oil back to house and proceed to work on it. We were 14-16 at the time...

Aw,c'mon! when you are a teen, blowup is ALL you want from a handmade project.

It takes skill, persistence, and crucially enough cylinders that missing one won't prevent the engine from continuing to turn over.

Funny thing was, i mowed my countryhouse's backyard for like.... half-a-month on one cylinder. Ignition coil had died on me, so i ordered one, but they hadn't any instock, so i had to wait "some time" for it to arrive from US.

Thankfully, it was a B&S V-twin, so i just unscrewed the spark plug to decompress the dead cylinder, wrapped it's head with some cloth (as sorta filter to keep dust and grass out) and carried on untill the coil arrived.

Or if you're driving a 1974 Dodge Monaco, just clean the windshield and keep driving.

"It's gAt cAp morrur 440 cubic inch plant, cAp tires, cAp s'spens'n, cAp shAcksss... " :cool:

...I told him he shouldn't be driving it like that. He asked "Why not? It doesn't hurt anything."

:huh: :stupid:

(Almost) typical situation in R.F.: you driving along the empty highway in the night, then spot something dark closing fast... brake hardly, few meters before beeeeg lorry, with "NO BREAK LAMPS!" written in dirt coat.

Last edited:
I see buying a 4x4 like I do a supercar or a motorcycle. Just because you can buy the thing does not mean you are capable of using it at the limit, or even competently.

That dude's fuckin retarded.

I see buying a 4x4 like I do a supercar or a motorcycle. Just because you can buy the thing does not mean you are capable of using it at the limit, or even competently.

He looked WAY out of position to my eyes when the video first starts...

https://youtu.be/34pZslSv2gY

This guy has no idea where his tires are and shows the importance of wheel placement off road.

You don't say! I wanted to start a little rant on "if you scaired too much you gotta get exacly what you affraid of", but wtf?! this guy couldn't even look at the LEFT wheel? the wheel of the driver's side? *beeeg facepaw*