Idiots + cars = LOL

Seriously? The USSR ended in 1991, 24 years ago. Although some in the West obviously haven't realized that...

Weeeelll... if you're something like 30+ years old, why shouldn't you have learned it that way? I don't see the problem? :dunno:?

Listen we trying to bring it back OK? It takes some time.

YES!! I want me some factory fresh Lada 2107.

Crashed getaway car.

Uddevalla, Sweden

http://www.expressen.se/gt/polisjakt-efter-tva-man--kraschade-stulen-bil/

CK3KbNhWoAAj0mH.png

What amuses me is there's a landing helicopter on a two-lane road, in narrow woods cut-out (damn-near the trees).

I mean, in R.F. they have to move victims by some tractor (or by hand), cause "it's too dangerous for a chopper to land in on a spot, size of a football field"....

What amuses me is there's a landing helicopter on a two-lane road, in narrow woods cut-out (damn-near the trees).

I mean, in R.F. they have to move victims by some tractor (or by hand), cause "it's too dangerous for a chopper to land in on a spot, size of a football field"....

In Australia:

10502052_920912391301735_5649850168240340861_n.jpg

Unlisted video with 1.5 mil views, impressive.

Most other places don't let their chopper pilots fly drunk, though. :p Add to that the problem that while Russia makes some excellent helicopters, hey're not exactly the most precise machines to fly.

Igor Sikorsky demonstrating that yes, he really could park his new VS-300 in a parking spot:
igor-sikorsky-landing-helicopter-in-parking-lot.jpg

Back in the 80s and early 90s, before the FAA started frowning on the practice, it wasn't unusual for police departments and other operators of the MD500 helicopter to simply have their pilot land the little chopper in a standard parking spot with a car on each side. In Los Angeles, it was a common sight in the downtown police parking lot. "Cop car, cop car, unmarked cop car, cop car, helicopter, cop car, unmarked cop car, hey, wait a second..." And there would be this little helicopter just sitting there in a parking space between two cars with room to spare, not really looking out of scale to everything else in the lot.

Not to be outdone, I have been told the Germans still do a form of this.
ec-135-448.jpg

While the FAA doesn't really like people parking their helicopters like they were just a flying car any more, it's not at all unusual for Western pilots to put their machines down in tight spots and lift them back off again. Confined space landings and takeoffs are part of normal helicopter pilot instruction here.

While we're at it:

[video=youtube;V71k9LppR-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V71k9LppR-c&feature=iv&src_vid=Om2jgYG6b24&annotation_id=annotation_4267560773[/video]

Last edited:
The carbage is very strong on this one, but the idiocy is even bigger(spotted in Greece)
GyQjmC1.jpg

Also, I didn't knew that Macedonian cars are so hated in Greece:
hNfdWHB.jpg

Msor0Mu.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
From what I hear about flying those things anyone who can get one down without bending it gets my respect, let alone pulling off stuff like that.

I'm surprised they can afford that luxury...

Sometimes it doesn't go so well for those airmed crews. The USA has a pretty torrid accident record, especially with older single engine choppers that have those old plastic fuel tanks that crack with a small impact and burst into flames...

Awful incident in Norway not so long ago where chopper responding to an accident hit a power line in low viability and crashed, but the second landed closer 'cause the power line was down!

Last edited: