Idiots + cars = LOL

It's Florida isn't it?

*clicks*

Of course.

Another month, more videos of the local traffic Hellmouth.

And he's done some mopup videos - crashes and such that didn't make it in to other compilations.

[video=youtube;CRj3V-SkpsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRj3V-SkpsA[/video]

This one was a driver that passed out at the wheel, apparently:

I know the pavement markings on that intersection are rather shit, but it still amazes me how clueless these people can be. Presumably some of them live there are an familiar with the traffic patterns.

And why the hell doesn't Plano do something to clarify the intersection's flow, if it is consistently that bad then there is probably more at work than just shitty driving.

The lanes have pretty clear markings painted on their surfaces and Plano finally installed better signs clarifying the larger street's lane assignments. That has actually cut down on the stupid, reportedly.

They have two problems - they don't want to paint over their nice, artsy hellmouth/City Of Plano logo with lane striping to make it even more clear what people are supposed to do, but at the same time, they want to cut down on the number of crashes there as there's actually starting to be some media coverage and it's rather embarrassing. Yes, they have actually debated the former issue in the city council and it gets deadlocked every time.

I think the quickest fix would be to just give up and make it a no turn intersection, post lots of signs up about it and be done with it (after posting a cop there for a month to write up the nice big fat 'disregarding a traffic control device' tickets.) There's a U-turn lane for the road that was specifically put in for the purpose a long, long time ago, but it's rarely used.

Hellmouth at lower right, U turn lane at upper left. The U turn lane even is cut into the median so people can queue for it out of the way of through traffic.

Last edited:
Sooooo many of the issues just seem to be peopletrying to make a left onto the one-way street fron an unprotected green light (perhaps thinking it's a green arrow?) And people turning left off of the one-way street from a non-left turn lane...and no amount of additional signage can fix distracted/stupid. Nearly every day I go through an intersection that says the right lane is for right turns only at least 3-4 times before you get to the intersection (signs, lane markings and overheads signs), and still...I drive through this intersection with my hand on my horn because there is always someone who wasn't paying attention, thinking that 3 lanes go through the intersection even though there are only 2 lanes on the road after the intersection.

rbwUIqv.jpg

Last edited:
That's an impressive jump.

Handle with care / NOT
CYCXgzbW8AAiHEC.jpg

ahhgnYf.png

Last edited:
The Gallardo has it on the side and the top, it was still a stupid thing to do.

Saw this on CT, I actually wonder was it that stupid? Isn't the air intake on top in these cars, meaning no water will get into the engine?

Enjoy doing a major service on all three diffs, the gear box, and possibly engine. I bet when those hot components his the cold water it created a negative pressure and sucked water in through the breathers. I can't imagine Lambos needing anything less than super-expensive synthetic fluids all around.

Also, I bet there are going to be electrical issues and corrosion on the electrical connectors down the road (not that you will notice).