Idiots + cars = LOL

Let's do a small poll:

which one of these "solutions" to bad parking is fine to you?

1)

2)
(bonus, the "can't wait" bycicle who uses the pedestrian area to drive by...)

3)

4)

5)

6)

I stand between 3 and 4 on.

Only those who drive diesels :p

...hey... :mad: :mad:

:p

...hey... :mad: :mad:

:p

Except for you, you are cool ;) I'd say by any means necessary, if you have the ability to move something w/o damaging it do it if you have to break a window to push it out of the way so be it. It's a fundamental issue of entitlement and not giving a shit about others. Second video is from Manhattan and BMW driver is an asshole those streets are narrow and get seriously congested as it is.

Let's do a small poll:

which one of these "solutions" to bad parking is fine to you?
Number one might be a little excessive for busting the window. Definitely shitty for leaving the car blocking traffic.

The rest? :lmao:

1, 2, 5, 6 all seem perfectly acceptable to me. You park stupid, expect a stupid reaction.

This is also why I prefer to live in a more suburban setting. Urban parking drives me nuts. I spent $10 to park in a garage for a couple hours in downtown KC on Saturday. After driving all the way to the top and finding no spots I found one on the way back down. I could barely squeeze the truck between two other trucks. It was on a corner so I could go in at an angle and leave room for the other two trucks to get out. I much prefer to park on the far side of the parking lot and walk to the store. I also hate those jackasses that park in front of a store to drop their passenger off so they can "run in". Now I have to walk around your dumb ass sitting in a fire lane in front of the building. Many times you come out and they are still there. Makes me want to ask them why they are so much more important than the rest of us...

I hate other people's parking.

I'm reminded of friends of the family. They lived on the corner of a small road and a busy two lane highway with a long arching driveway that had access to both roads. The small road had a stop sign, but the highway did not. In the morning, the small road would back up due to people waiting to make a left turn onto the highway. The people wanting to make a right would often get frustrated and cut through their driveway to get around the people waiting to make left turns. It happened so often, that their driveway effectively became a street during morning rush hour. Eventually, they had enough and parked their car in a way to block the traffic from cutting through. Did the people just turn around and use the road like the should? Some did, but others just got pissed. One even went so far as to call the police to complain about the car blocking traffic despite it being the homeowners' car parked in the homeowners' driveway. The police laughed at them and told them to get off our friends' property.

1, 2, 5, 6 all seem perfectly acceptable to me. You park stupid, expect a stupid reaction.

This is also why I prefer to live in a more suburban setting. Urban parking drives me nuts. I spent $10 to park in a garage for a couple hours in downtown KC on Saturday. After driving all the way to the top and finding no spots I found one on the way back down. I could barely squeeze the truck between two other trucks. It was on a corner so I could go in at an angle and leave room for the other two trucks to get out. I much prefer to park on the far side of the parking lot and walk to the store. I also hate those jackasses that park in front of a store to drop their passenger off so they can "run in". Now I have to walk around your dumb ass sitting in a fire lane in front of the building. Many times you come out and they are still there. Makes me want to ask them why they are so much more important than the rest of us...

I hate other people's parking.

This happens to me all of the time, and those asshats annoy the hell out of me. I once got yelled at when parking next to one to pick up my mom who is handicapped. If he hadn't been parked there, it wouldn't be a problem.

I'm reminded of friends of the family. They lived on the corner of a small road and a busy two lane highway with a long arching driveway that had access to both roads. The small road had a stop sign, but the highway did not. In the morning, the small road would back up due to people waiting to make a left turn onto the highway. The people wanting to make a right would often get frustrated and cut through their driveway to get around the people waiting to make left turns. It happened so often, that their driveway effectively became a street during morning rush hour. Eventually, they had enough and parked their car in a way to block the traffic from cutting through. Did the people just turn around and use the road like the should? Some did, but others just got pissed. One even went so far as to call the police to complain about the car blocking traffic despite it being the homeowners' car parked in the homeowners' driveway. The police laughed at them and told them to get off our friends' property.

Hell, I would leave some boards with nails in them on the driveway. "Oops, I didn't clean up after my home improvement project. Sucks to be you."

Hell, I would leave some boards with nails in them on the driveway. "Oops, I didn't clean up after my home improvement project. Sucks to be you."

I know somebody that did that when people were doing lawn jobs across their corner lot. They got sued for the costs of the repairs to the vehicles (tires, wheels, exhaust, sensors, suspension, and body work) and were threatened with being charged with some crime by the local police (one of the kids that did this was a neighbor to the Chief). I seen this as a complete farce, but they buckled under and just moved.

I have a friend who got sick of people parking on his lawn so he put a bunch of cheap gnomes and other cheesy decorations around the edges of the yard, which people of course ran over. So he hammered a bunch of rebar in around the edges and then covered the steel with the plastic gnomes.

He had a few complaints but no one did anything because he drew attention to the hazard with brightly colored decorations. So someone would have to admit they were either not paying attention or were trying to damage he property.

https://youtu.be/qadqJIBWqQA

I'm on mobile, so no embedding, sorry.

Last edited:
If you do cunty things, don't be surprised when you are treated like a cunt.

At some point i can agree with Blind_Io. You park like an asshole, expect to get a response.

But over here, the assholes doing that are either taxis, or people who yell racist or punch you in the face when you give them the stink eye.

So ... my only resort is 6.

I have a friend who got sick of people parking on his lawn so he put a bunch of cheap gnomes and other cheesy decorations around the edges of the yard, which people of course ran over. So he hammered a bunch of rebar in around the edges and then covered the steel with the plastic gnomes.

He had a few complaints but no one did anything because he drew attention to the hazard with brightly colored decorations. So someone would have to admit they were either not paying attention or were trying to damage he property.

https://youtu.be/qadqJIBWqQA

I'm on mobile, so no embedding, sorry.

Regarding those videos:

1: Out of order. Maybe if you unlock it without damage, move it to a safe space and then re-lock it you could barely scrape a 'shady'.
2: Fine for me because it seems like Douchebag was sitting in the car at the time and didn't move.
3: No damage, fine for me because that car was holding up a tram/train. Surprising public effort.
4: Also fine if you don't cause damage.
5: Waste of time, find something better to do. Fine though.
6: Fine if you're happy to pay or are in a position of authority. Funniest reaction.

Coincidentally, i just saw this on hemmings...

FOR SALE
Stay out of my driveway

54228982-700-0@2x.jpg

Item Description:
Category: other
SubCategory: Safety Equipment

Drivewayspikes

Discourages U-Turns and unwanted vehicles from entering your driveway.
DrivewaySpikes are safe, flexible recycled rubber,rubber spikes.No metal in Drivewayspikes.
Gives the appearance of a tire puncturing device.
DrivewaySpikes are an alternative to expensive gates, chains, rope, milk crates or other driveway barriers.
No damage to your vehicle, or any vehicle.
You can Drive Over or On Them.
No need to get in and out of your car when you leave or return home.

http://www.hemmings.com/parts/item/10386.html

I don't think the NSX is being delivered yet, meaning thats either a journalist or an engineer. The Audi giving chase is also a moron.

I don't think the NSX is being delivered yet, meaning thats either a journalist or an engineer. The Audi giving chase is also a moron.
Almost got a crotch shot of that chick, lol.

If you ever feel like driving like a jackass... don't bring passengers... I feel sorry for the poor girl.