Idiots + cars = LOL

HRNW34w.jpg

:jeremy: That's not gone well!

Scumballer
ChcdxfeWwAALbQ8.jpg

ChcdxgcWIAEfEip.jpg

ChdUqQOW0AENxrz.jpg

#gumball3000

I vote we organize our own cross-country rally series with the only entry criteria being "not a douchebag."

Sadly I think the only people with the time and/or money to do something like this are massive twats.

Though on second thought, from all the coverage I've seen of the Carrera Panamericana, I haven't seen any douchetwattish behavior.

I vote we organize our own cross-country rally series with the only entry criteria being "not a douchebag."

Sadly I think the only people with the time and/or money to do something like this are massive twats.

Though on second thought, from all the coverage I've seen of the Carrera Panamericana, I haven't seen any douchetwattish behavior.

Could have a Desert Douche race from Libya to Iran via Syria...

Chris Harris had bit of a spat with those idiots on twitter

We already have them. They are called Pre-Ringmeet Roadtrips. There is still douchery, but mainly it's restricted to the campsite in the evening when beer is consumed.

So... Australia is the new Russia? :p

Seriously, though, I'm beginning to think that such video compilations could be made in any country with lots of dash cams.

The fact that someone made channel for one specific country says enough.

Could also mean that other countries are better educated in driving, or there are not enough dashcams.

You're an underground parking entrance.

So is your mother.