Idiots + cars = LOL

I saw it but, didn't want to make the assumption only to be told it's not ok.

free-i-see-what-you-did-there-gif-656.gif

This is the classic great argument against the Porsche 911. :evil:

At least in a Porsche this should only be a problem when the rear wheels start going sideways. That said, I've never actually driven a Porsche... I only see some standing around at work, and so far none of them have crashed and burned horribly.

At least in a Porsche this should only be a problem when the rear wheels start going sideways. That said, I've never actually driven a Porsche... I only see some standing around at work, and so far none of them have crashed and burned horribly.

Porsche more or less made 911 a Mid RR to get around that, despite that the Coxster is a better handling car.

I said "classic" - go look up the horrible handling of the Porsche 930 incarnation of the 911 for the best/worst example. One issue (among many) was that due to compressor lag and surge (among other things), the car would go sideways uncommanded and would be extremely difficult to recover. It killed several experienced Porsche test drivers back in the day; it almost killed Walter R?hrl IIRC.

There's a reason the 911 is called Old Pendulum Ass by some.

Ever since the 930, Porsche has moved the engine further and further forward with every generation, as Prizrak pointed out. It's already almost a "rear mid-rear" engine car; one wonders how many more iterations until the 911 engine is moved so far forward that it just becomes a mid-rear engine car. :p

Last edited:
the GT1 was mid engined, as well as the RSR (which they race in WEC)

Nope, that is a Honda generator. Where was that?

Where I live, 30% of electricity is produced with fossile fuels. This person is just cutting out transportation losses :p

I wonder how much range he loose lugging around a generator full of fuel.

Which revision of Geoff are we looking at here?

-Stability Improvements
-Fixed an issue that could cause the Time Traveler to catch on fire and not be able to be put out.
-Minor bugfixes

DORIFTO!

I saw mini van doing that in Chicago a few times.