Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
Two of my favorites:

"Dude they're gonna beat our asses!" :lol:

Last edited:

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
The guy was an idiot, but the car should have stopped and offered help.

warden

Car(s)
2016 Hilux Diesel Dual Cab, BMW R1200GS Adventure
Every bike that I've bought has come with a warning as I left the shop. "The tyres are new, they are ultra slippery, do not take off like an idiot." As for the Harley, bahahahahahahahahhahaahaha.... That is all.

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
This is starting to dissuade me from wanting to get a bike :p I don't get why people try stupid shit when they just got their first bike.

GRtak

Forum Addict
People is stupid? At least the ones that feel the need to show off like an idiot. And we put them in this thread.

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
People is stupid? At least the ones that feel the need to show off like an idiot. And we put them in this thread.
Aparently.... I just don't understand that mindset. When I will finally get my first bike I know that the same thing that happened with cars will happen. I will ride like a grandma until I start getting a bit more confidence then I will ride like a madman for a day then I will ride like a normal sensible person because falling of bike hurts :D

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE

This was shown on one of the cop shows here in the UK, "Road Wars" on SKY TV, I think.

:lol:

hercman

Car(s)
98 Grand Prix GTP and 98 C1500 silverado
The clip with the Harley passing the RV only to go off the road I believe is on US 129. It happens quite regularly there. People think they are gods on their machine and the corners just don't offer any room for error. I rode my bike there two years ago and there were two HD's off the road down the hill like that one there.