Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

ScarFace88

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'00 CVPI, '88 Integra, '05 GTO
[video]https://vid.me/JP5nH[/video]

TLDW:
Idiot who can't fucking ride runs from cops on stolen bike, gets caught with a knife, meth, and a stolen pistol.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
Ah, the "stolen" bit explains why the cops went after him the way they did. At first I thought they stopped him with guns drawn because of the slightly irregular lane change for the left turn.

DaHitch

Car(s)
Volvo C30 2.0D - Triumph Tiger 1200 - Honda CB600F
The stolen part also explains the liberal application of throttle when setting off while not going anywhere fast. :p

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
[video=youtube_share;_QtNJYpp-Ts]https://youtu.be/_QtNJYpp-Ts?t=33s[/video]

Hok

Car(s)
VW Passat GT V6 -09
Not available in most of Europe for some reason.

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

RichardUrena

Damn it! These are funny. Oh man, I saved money for my bike and I'd hate myself if something like that happen to me.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
Damn it! These are funny. Oh man, I saved money for my bike and I'd hate myself if something like that happen to me.
Often the bikes used like this are stolen, in many cases the VIN and Engine serial numbers are filed off and they are never registered.