Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DÖNER
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Well, we have a "Idiots+cars=LOL" and I wanted to post videos of people being stupid riding bikes, so...new thread, right?

How could I forget that one?
Good one, CJ.

Two of my favorites:

"Dude they're gonna beat our asses!" :lol:

Last edited:
The guy was an idiot, but the car should have stopped and offered help.

Every bike that I've bought has come with a warning as I left the shop. "The tyres are new, they are ultra slippery, do not take off like an idiot." As for the Harley, bahahahahahahahahhahaahaha.... That is all.

This is starting to dissuade me from wanting to get a bike :p I don't get why people try stupid shit when they just got their first bike.

People is stupid? At least the ones that feel the need to show off like an idiot. And we put them in this thread.

People is stupid? At least the ones that feel the need to show off like an idiot. And we put them in this thread.
Aparently.... I just don't understand that mindset. When I will finally get my first bike I know that the same thing that happened with cars will happen. I will ride like a grandma until I start getting a bit more confidence then I will ride like a madman for a day then I will ride like a normal sensible person because falling of bike hurts :D

This was shown on one of the cop shows here in the UK, "Road Wars" on SKY TV, I think.

:lol:

Dude, he bounced!

The clip with the Harley passing the RV only to go off the road I believe is on US 129. It happens quite regularly there. People think they are gods on their machine and the corners just don't offer any room for error. I rode my bike there two years ago and there were two HD's off the road down the hill like that one there.