Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

I think we have a few members capable of translating.

Both are assholes, but how can the car driver be SO ANNOYING?!?
I wanted to punch him JUST BECAUSE.

muricans
mexicans

The result is not a LOL, but definitely an idiot.

Some more idiots in the comments saying "if you rear end a car at 300kph, nothing will happen to the car, only the biker would die". People are such morons.

That was in Brazil :|

Yep there seems to be a lot of "filming yourself breaking the law, putting people in danger and then bragging" going around in Brazil...

Yep there seems to be a lot of "filming yourself breaking the law, putting people in danger and then bragging" going around in Brazil...
Because it usually ends with a slap on the wrist and that's it.

WARNING: there is some blood.
Biker gets pissed-off at driver and does something stupid.
Brazil, in case anyone was wondering. :lol:

The irony being the guy he flipped off stopped to help
Not quite!

The first car is a VW Voyage (a Gol sedan) while the one that stops is a FIAT Siena (a Palio sedan), but that's an honest mistake, since they are the same color, and about the same size and shape.

That's OK, for someone not used to those, it's easy to mistake them on that video.

WARNING: there is some blood.
Biker gets pissed-off at driver and does something stupid.
Brazil, in case anyone was wondering. :lol:

I once did something similarly stupid. Minivan parked illegally merged back without looking and crossed all 4 lanes, cutting me off. I accelerated and pass her on the right to give her a mean look only to see there was a 4 way stop sign right in front of her.

It was raining, I was on Pirelli Supercorsa tires (street legal track tire, no wet grip), I tried to brake but lock-up the front, fell and skidded across the intersection.

Luckily for me, no real damage to either me or my SV650S.

:lol:
Glad to know you were unharmed.

Compilation of people running from the police.

I can already picture them arguing helmets are not only useless, but dangerous after they impaled themselves in a crash.

Eeeeeyup. Also, the girl's not going to look pretty for long after impaling her face on the operator's helmet in a crash...