If I hear "On that bombshell!" one more time...

They'll have to show a picture of Pamela Anderson or someone like that right before the end of an episode to justify the statement. :p

Jostyrostelli said:
This thread needs to be locked on a bombshell seriously!

:thumbsdown:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Ahh Jasruler, he did it again :lol: :thumbsup:

Now that's a bombshell. :p

It's ok... all though now it's going to start annoy me. Top Gear Top Tip's are funny, not so serious everytime.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Ahh Jasruler, he did it again :lol: :thumbsup:

Dear TG Crew:

Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!?

Sincerely

Disgruntled Jas

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Its in this weeks too ;)

Haha, can't you accidently drop a piece of paper in his ford GT (when it arrives back from the workshop) saying "one more bombshell and I have to kill you!"

Or better yet have it say "if you say bombshell once again, my engine will blow up." bomb-shell :lol:

But it probably will do so anyway. :lol:

Jostyrostelli said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Its in this weeks too ;)

Haha, can't you accidently drop a piece of paper in his ford GT (when it arrives back from the workshop) saying "one more bombshell and I have to kill you!"

:lmao: That would be awesome!

^ I could do that for Clarkson saying every time "Some say he does this & that, all we know he's called the stig" This bombshell thingy is more like a running gag for me - YMMV.

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Its in this weeks too ;)

Oh and let me guess, because the script writer has zero imagination, it'll be in every show from now until the end of the run .... :no:

Electrastar~Indochine said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Its in this weeks too ;)

Oh and let me guess, because the script writer has zero imagination, it'll be in every show from now until the end of the run .... :no:
It's just plain lazy, now I would be willing for a nominal fee to offer my services to come up with jokes that I didn't find in the back of my dad's wardrobe or in a 1980s schoolyard as the current bloke seems to.

- ah yes but then I'm a girl so that'll probably be a 'no' then
:bangin:

Jostyrostelli said:
Should we all email the BBC with suggestions?

:dunno:

Unless the suggestions included sending Moo to TG as the work experience girl, then she could shake 'em all by the shoulders.

Incidentally, I do think that James should keep saying "forward stroke" when reading out the website address. It sounds most naughty :roll:

Electrastar~Indochine said:
Incidentally, I do think that James should keep saying "forward stroke" when reading out the website address. It sounds most naughty :roll:
Actually I think it sounds more like he's directing a rowing boat... :whistle:

JMO said:
^ I could do that for Clarkson saying every time "Some say he does this & that, all we know he's called the stig" This bombshell thingy is more like a running gag for me - YMMV.

You're backwards. :?

Stig thing is a running gag. The bombshell thing is FARKING IRRITATING :(

Jasruler said:
JMO said:

So your mileage varies obviously - it's a matter of taste.

Jasruler said:
JMO said:

As I said before. They shouldn't get rid of either of those 2 things. They are what make Top Gear.