If you had lots of time and...

Got a point! But considering a secluded area is nearly non-existent here, and 85% of the people live in high-rised... =/ Anyways, if I lived in a landed property, for fun and exhilaration, I'll probably be making a potato cannon! :p

Potato cannon, you say. Wow, never thought of that. Thanks. I may just draw up some plans for it after I'm done with exams. :D

Side note - you can do two thirds of the US, north to south (or vice versa) using the Appalachian Trail

I actually live kind of close to part of that. It just goes through everything, straight through no matter where it is.

Build a raft and float out to some unknown tropical island and live off of coconuts while seducing the various beautiful shipwrecked women who washed ashore on a daily basis.

I've reconsidered my plan and have decided to go off into the wilderness and train mind and body for the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse. That way, once it occurs, I'll be able to lead some of the survivors and increase humanity's chances of survival.

Potato cannon, you say. Wow, never thought of that. Thanks. I may just draw up some plans for it after I'm done with exams. :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVDHIGaUxCk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

^:lol: Johor is one of the worst places I have ever been to. As part of Malaysia, it's probably the crappiest state! No offence, but after being robbed there 5 or so years ago when I was still very young, I've never been back there, simply skipped the state and went to others :-x

Sorry for offtopic! :p

Why would I care that you don't like Johor, I'm not from there

Because this is the off topic section, and to warn other members to avoid that place:wink:

I already do have lots of time and no money, so I'd just browse the internet and code all day

......I need to get out more.....

i'd walk from friends house to friends house, to visit and talk to them. i feel guilty because i rarely have time to speak to people i like or love. i'd like to know them better.

hell, i'd talk to strangers on the street on the way. maybe they could inspire me or something.

/it's 3am, can't think of anything better and i'm feeling lonely.

Pay loads more attention to my guitar

This got me thinking about the musicians around here. I've noticed that around here, folks will come up with the strangest ideas for a band.

"We can have 4 rhythm guitarists, 1 lead guitarist, 3 bassists, 2 drummers, a brass section, one guy on accordion, a keyboardist, 2 guys on turn-tables, a guy on the the accordian, 3 fiddlers, a harmonica dude, and one last man playing the bag pipes."

This got me thinking about the musicians around here. I've noticed that around here, folks will come up with the strangest ideas for a band.

"We can have 4 rhythm guitarists, 1 lead guitarist, 3 bassists, 2 drummers, a brass section, one guy on accordion, a keyboardist, 2 guys on turn-tables, a guy on the the accordian, 3 fiddlers, a harmonica dude, and one last man playing the bag pipes."

I'll play the sax :D

I can play the cowbell. :cool:

This got me thinking.

I've always thought about what it would be like to travel across open land, but then I think about the lack of open range nowadays. You can't really travel cross country across open land anymore, which is something I wish I could do.

You can still do it. One time I picked up this hitchhiker and his dog on 24 highway outside of Kansas City, Kansas. I wound up giving him a lift 120 miles to were I lived in Manhattan, Kansas. He had been walking from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and was going to Colorado. He was actually a 'trust-fund kid', really smart guy. He just liked walking. He gave me $50 for the trip, so I was happy.

When I was a little younger, and had relatively no money and an absurd amount of free time, I did a few pretty entertaining things. I raced BMX, I built a few potato guns and I even made thermite and crappy napalm a few times. Good times :lol:.