I'm dreaming of a hot Christmas! Southern Hemisphere people join in!

Currently 32c in my part of Sydney. Warm breeze, and with the windows open I can hear the neighbours and their extended family splashing about in their backyard pool.

Got up to 36C on Christmas day, which exceeded the predicted forecast in Melbourne. The day before our fridge died and within three hours got a new one, thanks my sister making phone calls and our (stoned) family friend who had a truck to deliver it to our house. Dad also reckons the freezer (which is about the same age the dead fridge) is on the way out also. Though having said that, they have lasted for over 30 years and did well until we overstocked (and over catered as it turns out) for Christmas.

Edit: I went to the beach at sunset cause I live a few mins away from there and needed to cool down. There were a lot of people there just having fun and all as the sun settled down.

IGafBLx.jpg

Last edited:
It was 50?F from the 25th until the sun set yesterday. Most of the snow has melted. What's left is now frozen blocks of ice. This is the part of winter I don't like.

Proper freezing now, with scratching frost off car windscreen and everything. Annoying, yet on par for the season

From a top of 39c in parts of Sydney today, it's now 28C at 11.51pm.