In Bruges - nice movie :)

D

D-Fence

I just watched In Bruges, nice movie!

If you like stuff like Snatch or Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, you will love this movie :)

It takes piss of everything:

Belgians
Irish
British
Canadians
Americans
Blacks
Midgets
Pedos

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7mR-sIf-w1w[/YOUTUBE]

Go see it! Awesome ;)

It was supposed to come out in theaters here in the US, but I never saw it actually release. I saw previews for it and everything... so I've been waiting for it to come out on DVD.

It was supposed to come out in theaters here in the US, but I never saw it actually release. I saw previews for it and everything... so I've been waiting for it to come out on DVD.

It did release in the US, but only in limited theaters, usually ones that specialize in Independent films, local theater in my neighborhood showed it, but it was the only one, and a limited run.

Saw it in theaters and loved it. Though it was only out in San Antonio in one theater for three weeks. If you haven't, go see it/get the dvd.

It was never in theaters here that I know of, which is a pity because it looks excellent. I'll have to wait for the DVD. :(

How'd I miss that? Excellent - Karate chop on the Midget :lol: .

Goes looking to see if its on - or a DVD release?

DVD Releases in the US on June 24th. I tried to find a theater here in the DC area that had it and the nearest locations that were showing it were in Maryland. Being that I rarely escape the 10 mile radius from my house I missed it in theaters. I do have it at the top of my list of movies to pick up on DVD though.

Haven't seen it yet but the reviews I read are pretty good.
A nice little detail is that the city of Bruges of course are using this movie as a way to promote the town (visit Bruges everyone, you know, from the movie "In Bruges")

... but several times during the film, Bruges is referred to as a 'fucking shithole' :lol:

More than several lol :)
It's an awesome movie. I alredy watched it three times.

It was good and funny movie, but i felt the end was a bit dumb.