In this thread, coco answers all your questions...

Yessss

- - - Updated - - -

Well you want to get some tacos

Can i play with youre shiny balls ?

Or the other pair ?

Do all of the balls have names ?

Do you know the answer to life,the universe and everything ?

You didnt take my balls did you?

If there is an oblique impact between two uniform balls of equal mass and magnitude, with one at 30 degrees and the other at 45 degrees to the line of impulse, where the coefficient of restitution for the collision is 0.687, would you approve?

Last edited:
Do you have a desire for attention lately, which ultimately lead to the creation of a lot of useless threads all over the forums?

If there is an oblique impact between two uniform balls of equal mass and magnitude, with one at 30 degrees and the other at 45 degrees to the line of impulse, where the coefficient of restitution for the collision is 0.687, would you approve?
No.
Do you have a desire for attention lately, which ultimately lead to the creation of a lot of useless threads all over the forums?
No.

Re: In this thread, coco answers all your questions...

Have you owned a real bunny, considering your love for stuffed toy ones?

If you had to choose..car or puffalump would you choose the latter?

Is it possible to get your soul back after eating?

Has coco stopped answering questions in this thread?

Actually I rather think ze German hast ein Punkt.

Is it not time for Coco to put away childish things and start acting in a slightly more sensible fashion at least some of the time?

Actually I rather think ze German hat einen Punkt.
FTFY.

/grammar n. off
FTFTFY

Many people (especially in northern Germany, I'm no exception there) don't pronounce the "en" at the end anymore, slowly it creeped into written words in forums. :(

Are you still single?

:wicked:

FTFTFY

Many people (especially in northern Germany, I'm no exception there) don't pronounce the "en" at the end anymore, slowly it creeped into written words in forums. :(

You're right. Got me.