Infinity G35 meets a crappy fate...

OH, I GET IT NOW

crappy fate...

yeah, i'm slow

Uhhhhh...... I've been a dog owner my entire life and I have NEVER seen defecant like that.

That poor car/dog/owner/ride home. This is why I always put the rear seats down when ever I take the dog anywhere, a vinyl table cloth, and then several old sheets and blankets on top of that. Of course, I learned to do it that way the hard way...

That's what i mean, ive had two dogs and never seen a dog have the runny diarrhea that bad. Either the dog has been eating foul stuff he shouldnt have, or was sick.

Either way, hella gross. Like when humans eat Indian curry.

Exactly what I thought after I'd read the first post!

Thing is, the guys owner is probably right, he'll never get the stink out, even with professional cleaners. I guess all he can do is recarpet everything or just put an insane amount of pine tree smelly thingies in it and try to sell it

Unfortunate, but just one of the reasons you don't pets unattended in your car - I feel a bit sorry for the dog, I reckon it would've become quite desperate to get out of the car before letting go (so to speak).

That's why I would never ever take any pet in my nice ass car, esspecially one with LEATHER SEATS.

One of the reasons I'm not getting pets.

No reason to be that way. Just don't leave them in the car, that simple. Also don't leave them in the car if they have been eating food not meant for their digestive tract or have been sick all day.

According to the OP in the G35 forum, he was on his way to Tampa and is from Orlando. That's a solid 1.5 hour drive. I would imagine in that time he would notice if his dog was sick, or if she had gotten into some bad eats before departure. I respect the owner for still keeping and loving his dog, but his plan was poorly executed.

Wouldn't 1.5 hours cramped in a G35 Coupe make any dog/pet sick?

Yet another reason why cats are so much better than dogs. They don't shit all over your car.

Yet another reason why cats are so much better than dogs. They don't shit all over your car.

Yeah, they'll just scratch up all your interior unless you put them in a cage but then they still make a terrible racket cos they don't like being in there.

Yea, they'd just piss and shed all over it :lol:. I hate cats.

That sucks, but I think the guy had it coming. The first thing he should have done after driving an hour and a half is let the dog out to do its business. That smell will never go away; he's going to have to go line some upholsterers pocket.

For ALL of you guys out there:
Before spending big money on professionals, go to a pet store and get some liquid enzyme based pet deoderizer spray. (possibly advertised for removing cat pee)

Liquid (water based) enzymes will convert "organics" (dog poop) to CO2 and H2O,
but just make sure that you soak the areas down really well - enough to keep them wet for at least 20+ minutes. (more is better)

If you can't get to a pet store, enzyme based liquids can also be found at janitorial
supply businesses and restaurant supply stores - where they are used to "eat" the grease (organics) that accumulates in restaurant sink drain traps, etc.

For the price (likely to be $6-10) they are certainly worth a try, and because they are water based, generally do no real harm to cloth or leather.
They will also work on the ever-lovely "puke smell".

I have personally used enzymes to remove cat pee from carpets,a motorcycle
oil stain from concrete, and a red wine stain from a shirt.