INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Sup everyone!
My names Ousmane noel, living in Paris. I'm 37 and a car loveer like all of you!
By the way, can someone remind me in which James Bond film was that music in, when James May hooked up the caravan to the blimp????
Take it easy.

Been using this site to get episodes of Top Gear for the past couple of seasons. Decided to finally join to say big thanks to the people responsible, and hello all.

Sup everyone!
My names Ousmane noel, living in Paris. I'm 37 and a car loveer like all of you!
By the way, can someone remind me in which James Bond film was that music in, when James May hooked up the caravan to the blimp????
Take it easy.

You can probably find it in this thread

Hello there... *peers around* Been lurking about this place for a few months now - thought it's time for me to actually show my face 'round these parts. I've been a TG fan for over a year now, and I'm especially an admirer of James May! Glad to be here; see you around! :D

I live in West Michigan and enjoy cars. Unfortunatly we don't get to drive them year round and since I live on a dirt road, I have to drive the nice ones slow.

I've had some cool cars, mostly Mustangs and Shelby's. Currently I have a 66 F250 and a 79 Mercury Capri. But the daily drivers are my F150 (that stays parked much of the time) & my daughters 94 Taurus that I drive whenever possible.

I am a manager for AutoZone and am ASE certified. I work on cars when I feel like tinkering around and even tried dirt track racing a couple of years ago.

Jason

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil. A have just 2 weak cars that I like so much. A Fiat Uno and a Lada Niva.

I'm a physist interessed in automotive mechanics

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil. A have just 2 weak cars that I like so much. A Fiat Uno and a Lada Niva.

I'm a physist interessed in automotive mechanics

Hey all,

I've been lurking around for a while... finally decided it's time to register. Great site, love it. :)

Wow, Nebraska! I maybe wrong, but you could be our first Nebraskan. :)

Well 1 month ago or more i found that the site had a forum.

And here i am.

Great site and forum. :)

Bem-vindo ao F?rum! We have a few other members from Portugal and Brasil here at FG. :)

I've been lurking here since a looong time now, and created my account bout a year ago. got around to becoming active in here when IceBone had his third crash. You can usually find me in #gear (IRC chat) when I'm awake.

Yup, noticed already. :p

Sup everyone!
* snips *

Bienvenue sur les forums! :)

* snips *
Decided to finally join to say big thanks to the people responsible, and hello all.

Love that nick name, enjoy the forums. :mrgreen:

Hello there... *peers around*
* snips *
I've been a TG fan for over a year now, and I'm especially an admirer of James May! Glad to be here; see you around! :D

* peers back and :wave: *
Lots of not-a-dude James May's stalkers fans on the Forum. :lol:

I live in West Michigan and enjoy cars. Unfortunatly we don't get to drive them year round and since I live on a dirt road, I have to drive the nice ones slow.

I've had some cool cars, mostly Mustangs and Shelby's. Currently I have a 66 F250 and a 79 Mercury Capri. But the daily drivers are my F150 (that stays parked much of the time) & my daughters 94 Taurus that I drive whenever possible.

I am a manager for AutoZone and am ASE certified. I work on cars when I feel like tinkering around and even tried dirt track racing a couple of years ago.

Jason

Mustangs and Shelby?s :thumbup:

:welcome: all!

Hey, my name is Richard, I'm from Houston, TX, and I'm 16(my stupid computer mistook 1993 for 1987 when i was registering... thanks, Toshiba.) I drive an Acura, which was nice when Acura shipped it out, but it's been through a lot, and it now has so many dings, scrapes, dents, and patched-up spots, and all this other junk, but i can't seem to give a flying bleep about it. why? one word: RECESSION.

Hey, my name is Richard, I'm from Houston, TX, and I'm 16(my stupid computer mistook 1993 for 1987 when i was registering... thanks, Toshiba.) I drive an Acura, which was nice when Acura shipped it out, but it's been through a lot, and it now has so many dings, scrapes, dents, and patched-up spots, and all this other junk, but i can't seem to give a flying bleep about it. why? one word: RECESSION.
http://forums.finalgear.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

:welcome:

Hello, my name is ***********. I do not live in Canada, but do live somewhere east (or west) of Belgrade. I love Top Gear, and have been an avid fan ever since I was flipping through the channels and found it on BBC *******. I love the simplicity of old VW flat four Engines, but have yet to own / work on one.

--Thanks for making Top Gear available to all of us outside the Great Wall of the BBC!

VW_Karmann_Ghia_rally_car_by_jconti.jpg

Well, maybe it's finally time to become active? I've been lurking since, erm, I don't remember, and registered (had to check) back in 2007.

About me: around 180 cm tall living creature based on organic compounds of carbon. Light recepting organs work great, aural input ok, sound output works. Physical location is in wrong place, about 1000 km, but I don't know if it should be either towards North or South. I used to be a nerd with lots of activities but I bought life.

Every year I donate some 9320-10485 kg of CO2 to global warming. With these resources that's all I can do. Please help me and send me a B7 model RS4 Avant.

:welcome: one and all. Come, play nice, and make some new friends!!!

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel. I'm 20, a student and I'm a bloody yank living in New York. I drive a 2007 Corvette Z51. I'm an avid Top Gear follower and am glad to be part of the forum.

I figured it's probably time I join the forums. I'm a student in Iowa, USA. I'm a private pilot and am now at a 14 CFR part 141 school to get my instrument commercial and certified flight instructor certificates/ratings. I found top gear a few years ago. I'm an F1 fan and decided to look at why Spyker was so bad at F1. I found the top gear video on youtube and started watching more and more until I found this site and started watching in season 10, and of course eventually downloaded them all.

I'm afraid my car history isn't great. First car 1991 Chevrolet Corsica, then I went to a 1995 Jeep Cherokee. The Jeep was an awesome truck, chrysler had barely ruined the jeep brand at that point. Then in August 2009 the United States Government decided my Jeep was worth $4500 if they could destroy it, and I work at a VW/Audi/Mecedes/Mazda/Nissan dealership. Inevitably I clunked my Jeep for a Nissan Cube. Not the best car in the world, and certainly not the fastest, but reliable and the interior is like a crazy trip, just snowed for the first time tonight so we'll see how it goes in the morning without the 4WD :D

So, again a cargeek ;)

I'm 22 and from Luxembourg, the small piece of land between Belgium, France and Germany where petrol is cheap and taxes low ;) Currently, after owning an S3 I've now got the new Scirocco 2.0TSI and a Suzuki SV650S.

Since I'm watching Top Gear for years, in some parts I would even say that it got my car passion grow even more, it seems kind of natural to be member in here :D

Hope to have a good start.

P.s. : Can't wait for the new shirts being shipped ;)

Well, I've been lurking for about a week during downtime between classes, and decided it was finally time to join.

It's funny how I came across this place. It started when I discovered the coolest car I've ever seen, a Caterham (sp?) "Super 7". A youtube search brought me to a 10-minute clip of some British TV show called "Top Gear"...

I was hooked, of course, and now I'm here! It was a great surprise to find, not only a place where I could get a Top Gear (and more!) fix every week, but a fun looking online community to go with it. Looking forward to exploring the forums for real!

Last edited: