INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello, I'm MM and though I signed up nearly 8 months ago this is my first post.

:wave: Welcome guys! First time doing this, but as long as you don't claim to own a Dodge truck you really don't and aren't seriously obsessed with dogleg gearboxes you should be fine. Enjoy the community! :welcome:

Hi,I'm Sylvain.
I live in Quebec,Canada,and my first language is french.
But I'm also bilingual,which you might have obviously found out...lol
I'm 19,turning on 20 in February.I really enjoy Top gear shows,
great humor, and great cars!!
I study in electromechanics :D

Hello, been appreciative of the videos on Final Gear for a long time but just now getting around to the forum. I'm 32 and from Michigan. Mostly obsessed with Motorcycles and cars... anything designed to commute with more flair than a Chevy Aveo.

Hi I am michael
Live in the United States. Work in the Automotive field ... Love cars :) BMW mostly and Art...
i have one of the BMW art cars , she is a 850 v12 track rocket.
I also own a cs coupe with a Gr 4 body kit. Melady drives a mini (for sale) and we got
a Rangie to tow all sorts of things with.

Hi there. Nice to meet all of you. I'm Mai, you can call me Cindy, that's ok. I'm 22 years old. Believe this? lOl
Now, I'm in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. So if you have a chance to be there, contact me. I'm willing to be your loveliest tourguide, for sure.

Hey I'm Jurasic early twenties in Colorado, currently studying physics. It's nice to see how wide spread this forum is.

Hello im Emanouel from Greece im 20 studying to be a programmer.I own an opel(vauxhall)astra 1.6t and i love Top Gear and cars in generall.I've been a member for a while and I thought to introduce myself and become more active :D

Last edited:
Hello everybody, I'm from Serbia, and I'm a huuuge fan of Top Gear! It's one of the best shows ever!

Me and some other guys started translating subtitles into Serbian, which is the reason I stumbled upon this site (the Top Gear Subtitle Project topic where I'm headed right after this one :) )

Hi everyone, I'm Jorden, from Colorado, and I'm 24. I'm (gasp) just learning to like and be interested in cars for the first time ... for years I was pretty much afraid of driving and I'm finally starting to enjoy it. (Many thanks to Top Gear, for sure -- such is its power!)

Hey, From the Sunny, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Love TopGear, love cars. Really into racing simulators, and am looking to build a racing Sim chair. Fingers Crossed.

Hi there. Nice to meet all of you. I'm Mai, you can call me Cindy, that's ok. I'm 22 years old. Believe this? lOl
Now, I'm in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. So if you have a chance to be there, contact me. I'm willing to be your loveliest tourguide, for sure.

Well, hello and welcome!

Oh and welcome to the rest of you newbs too!

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi
and G'day Mate! to the rest of you

(and don't be scared of Karoug, he is a friendly ghost, particularly towards the ladies :D )

:welcome:

Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules and don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads!

We're a good bunch, please enjoy your stay!

- ashspet

BRB, booking a flight to Vietnam

Yo, Name is Dave. Im outta Clemson, SC. Been watching topgear for 6+ years, have every episode though. Im a BMW fanatic (have more than I care to count) and run a small BMW shop!. :wave

Hello, I'm Tony. I've been reading this forum for about 3 or 4 years and finally joined. I'm 23 and work for a not-for-profit organization. I went to school to be a mechanic and still do it as a hobby.
I've always enjoyed the forums, so thank you to the members who helped entertain me while i'm slacking at work.

Hi everyone... Been registered for a little while and decided to log in today.. forgot my password and had to reset it lol .. Am looking forward to being able to spend more time here, reading and posting.. I'm from Manchester UK.

Hi everyone... Been registered for a little while and decided to log in today.. forgot my password and had to reset it lol .. Am looking forward to being able to spend more time here, reading and posting.. I'm from Manchester UK.

Replying to myself. This is sad :mrgreen: How long do I have to wait before my posts get passed by the moderators please? I've posted 2 new topics and would like to reply to others guys.