INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi all, my name is Kirk. I am in North Carolina. I came across this site while searching for reviews of TGUSA and I find myself coming to this site more and more.

The first time I saw a top gear clip was on the internet and it was Clarkson narrating about a Ferrari test driver then the engine on the car blows up. It was years later that I found out it was Top Gear. Just this year I got BBC America and needless to say my DVR filled up quickly with Top Gear episodes

Evening all...

I'm Sara, Drama and English student from the North East, but getting ready to move to the big city of London next year. Eek!

Called Titch as a running joke because I'm the tallest in my family at 5ft 9" (The rest of them are quite small really...)

My favourite type of car is the Mini Cooper. I also love Vespas.

I've been a fan of Top Gear since I was about twelve or thirteen and I love James May and his interesting shirts.

Likes: Travelling, Disney, Spicy Food, Christmas, Sherlock Holmes, Mince Pies, Ben & Jerrys

Dislikes: Zombies, Sprouts, Injections,

So yeah, that's me :D

Last edited:
Hello all,

My name is Joe and I live in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada. I have been using this site for years now but haven't formally joined until today. I'm a huge Top gear Fan and I enjoy cars and everything that evolves around them. I also do a lot of online racing with many PC Sims with the main one being "rFactor".

Anyhow, I am happy to finally be a registered user of this awesome site!

JG

Last edited:
Hey everybody!! Been using the site as a resource for a long time, but never got around to posting. Getting excited about the upcoming specials this month!!!

Hey guys. I've been on this site for quite awhile, and quite awhile before I finally signed up for membership. Of course, I'm here for the good stuff :p And I have encountered problems before, but Viper007Bond has always been able to provide quick and easy support!

I live in Southern California, and I'm a big Lexus fan. I know my 1998 LS 400 have the fun it deserves! With 290 hp and 300Lb-ft of torque on hand, I love switching the ECT to POOOOWWWWEEEEEER mode, turning off the VSC, and starting off the line in 1st gear. As much as I love messing about and showing off, I have a big enough heart to consider potential harm I might put on bystanders. Nevertheless, I love doing burnouts, doughnuts, and drifts in my big Lexus with a naturally-aspirated V8!

P.S.: One-wheel burnouts from the lack of a limited-slip differential is very VERY embarrassing...

hey long time topgear fan and user of FG.com for the last 3 years. finaly decided to get a acct.

Hey! Top Gear UK fan here (who isn't?) Been coming here for a long while now. But I just noticed there were forums! (I don't notice little details often...) Decided to join! WHAZZYP YA'LL!

Been visiting this site for over a year now, I am really glad that it exists. Thanks to all the mods!

Hi everybody. I'm a long time lurker on this thread and not a long time poster. I like top gear and top gear America alot. I drive a 92 Miata that I autocross and a 222,000 mile saturn that I use for pizza delivery.

Been here a while, never introduced myself.
Norbert from Chicago. Ive got 2 miatas, heres some pics
5043247148_28ca39dd44.jpg

3455206901_a0b1c9f4bb.jpg

2907751287_db1932198f.jpg

Hi all. i've registered here for about a month. But viewing as guest quite a long time. And posted a few. I'm from Malaysia. And yeah, I'm Asian.
I'm still a student. My hobby is RC (remote control). I think that's all about me.

Hi,
I'm a long time user of Final Gear for alll things motoring. I'm an expat Astralian based in Cyprus. Glad to see Top Gear format expanding to the US.

Hello,
Love TGUK and beginning to like TGUS.
Gona try TGOzzy next :) is it any good?

Just making my introduction. Without Finalgear I'd be lost for all my car needs. I'm in Canada, Toronto to be exact. Drive a Corolla as the daily driver, and I've got an old '86 Merkur XR4Ti (pretty much a re-badged Ford Sierra) that I tinker on.

Last edited:
Hey

So, I don't really know what to go on about, but here goes...

My name Is Steve, and I've been browsing this site for ages, and finally got up the nerve to join. I'm a 19 y/o University Student born and raised in good old Canada. I have a great love for Top Gear UK, but I'm sure almost everyone one on here does. My Dad is originally from Britain, so we tend to watch a lot of British television, so I've grown to love Wheeler Dealers and Fifth Gear as well.
I was once the proud owner of a 1993 Dodge Dakota, a crap truck I know, but it was my first vehicle, and I loved it to peices. It had a wood flat deck (The box had rusted away long ago) and when the fuel pump let go, instead of dropping the tank to replace it, I did the job in no time at all by cutting a hole in the flat deck, and just screwing the peice down again afterwards.
Since she kicked the bucket, I now own a 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel. Its a regular cab, and pretty stock, minus the paint, which was done to cover up the ferrari red it used to be. Its a 5 speed manual, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
My dream in life is to one day own a classic Lamborghini, A Miura, or an Espada...something about Lamborghini just screams bat-shit cray, while still managing to be some of the best looking cars of all time.
I'm about done here, but ya, thanks for listening..

After years of reading I thought it would be a good time to register :)

First of all: Many thanks to the active contributors in this community. It was a joy to see that all sort of news/information about my favorite TV shows are compiled together in this one forum. Hopefully I can start helping you with this job.

Now something about me:
I'm Thomas and right now I'm living in Z?rich, Switzerland. Yeah I know: Car unfriendly switzerland. But at least you earn enough money over here to pay all those speeding tickets *g*
I was born and raised up just a few kilometers (no, I will not use the term "miles") north of the N?rburgring. As you can imagine this had more influence on me than anything my parents could teach me *gg*. Cars, speed and competition allways fascinated me. Sadly I'm not able to drive on race tracks myself or to own a garage full of manly toys, but watching television is satisfyingly enough (most of the time).
Right now I own a white 2009 Ford Focus ST which is used most of the time by my wife to get her to her work, as I work in middle of Z?rich and it simply is a pain to drive through Z?rich at rushhour. But as soon as I get home she has to hand me over the keys ;-)

I think that's enough for the beginning. If you have any questions: Feel free!

~Lochkarte

:welcome: All!

Hey! Top Gear UK fan here (who isn't?) Been coming here for a long while now. But I just noticed there were forums! (I don't notice little details often...) Decided to join! WHAZZYP YA'LL!
Another Alaskan, we need a few more of you guys!
Oh and I'm in the midwest region around West Lafayette area. I go to school at Purdue university.
Please make friends with the Edit button, mods get a bit cross sometimes with double posts from new peeps. :p

Been here a while, never introduced myself.
Norbert from Chicago. Ive got 2 miatas, heres some pics
There a several Miata/MX5 driver members at FG, including one also does autoX and is a Lemons driver, who you will doubtless see posting at some time.

After years of reading I thought it would be a good time to register :)

First of all: Many thanks to the active contributors in this community. It was a joy to see that all sort of news/information about my favorite TV shows are compiled together in this one forum. Hopefully I can start helping you with this job.

snip see above

~Lochkarte

New members from Switzerland always welcome. :cool:

hey my nick name is Lipsy. I have a girly nickname but i'm a dude. I live in US and don't have a car yet. I'm probably going to get a simple/small car once I need to drive around(Honda Fit?). I'm 17. I love Top Gear UK, I like Fifth Gear too, I'm starting to like TGUS. Lastly, I often say some stupid things but try to not say anything offensive.