INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey guys, brand new here. I'm from Canada and am 17 years old. Anyone who play Xbox, add me up. My gamertag is Tynb. :)

New here :)

27 years old, from the UK. I've been browsing for some time to identify music used in the show, but decided to register and contribute something I identified from last week's show :)

I'm one of those who watches Top Gear for the presenters' humour/chemistry, rather than any interest in cars. I also love film music (or instrumental music in general) so it's great to be able to identify tracks they've used.

Hello, I'm new, but into anything with an engine.. Been sticking to 4 wheels since a motorcycle accident.. But a TopGear fan all round!

Hello everyone! I just recently became a big fan of Top Gear (working my way through most of the episodes on BBC America over the last several weeks). It's great to find this forum!

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, I live in UK and I am a proper petrol head.

Hi all,

Formula 1 nut, drift driver, pit crew member of a national drift team in Aus and fan of any and every motorsport.

Looking forward to the 2013 F1 season and everything race.

"if you ain't first, you're last" - Ricky Bobby

"if you ain't first, you're last" - Ricky Bobby
Haha, love that movie ;)

I'm sort of new to the forum. Joined years ago. Made a couple posts then only logged on again today. Followed the site for quite some time now (at first just for the top gear links) and it's brilliant!
Cheers

Well...

I'm a retired US Naval Aviator and absolutely DIG Top Gear UK. I've had some fairly uninteresting cars in my past, but I'm wondering when my brain (and wife) will let me pull the trigger on a V-10 R8. Ever since I saw the episode when it first came out, I have been salivating over it.

I have had an Alfa Spyder that exploded on me back when I was stationed in Italy. Then I found a 1980s Audi 2.4L Quattro and loved it.

Well...that's about it for me.

Plane thread in Off Topic are going to love you. And bet you have some stories to tell :D

:welcome:

Hi All,
I?m a TG fan, although the show is not broadcast in my country... so I have to see it through internet.

I live in Chile, but back in the 70s I lived in Scotland (Pisley, Kilbarchan and Greenock).

So thats abaout it.

Regards to all.

Hi I'm Jed,

been watching and reading for a while - but saw something online today that I wanted to squawk about so I registered! I'm mostly into 4x4 and off rod stuff.

JS

Hi!

My name is Shahrukh and I am from Pakistan.
I am a big Top Gear fan and my love of Top Gear brought me here.
I occasionally drive my father's Daihatsu Cuore.

Best Regards.

Greetings from Tasmania...

Just posted my 1st post ranting about Aussie TV's cut & shunt of the Series 19 Africa Special that was on tonight but I have to wait for a moderator to approve 1st...

My issue is that Channel 9 combined the 2 hours into just 1. How rude is that..................

Long Live Final Gear..... Squiz..