INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello everyone,

I am Tim, 28, from Germany. I was invited by my friend Dino to join him with a few of you guys onto the Pre-Ringmeet-Roadtrip. I have to admit, I absolutely enjoyed this trip and therefor I signed up here to see what FinalGear is all about. I have been watching TopGear for a few years and became a huge fan of this show, as there is nothing even close to this hosted in Germany. Being a little crazy about cars, I own two older BMW 5 Series and am of course interested in car and electronics in general :-D.

Cheers
Tim

HI :D

Hi Jamie. Are you sure that font is large enough and the colour is bright enough? Your posts may have trouble standing out from the rest on this forum.

One can never be sure.

Hello

My name is Martin. I'm driving a 2012 Seat Ibiza FR 1.2 TSI 105 hp and will soon recieve my Seat Leon 1.6L TDI 105 HP DSG7 with full LED and navigation.

Hi, I love top gear and this website and forum are going to be the best friends. I only found it because I was recently told that the Netflix episodes are not what the BBC produced. I'm about to rewatch from the first episode from these beautifully complied seasons. Unfortunately I'm using a hacked Wii to watch on my CRT TV, fortunately the series are all here in avi format except the 19th. My wii can't really process mp4s without dropping out of sync so this was just like new Christmas for my wife and I. Carry on gentlemen, and ladies too, I'll be seeing you.

Hi I'm Nightkhaos, currently living in New Zealand, but until recently I lived in Australia.

I kinda got dragged into this community by ZeDestructor. :)

Hi, my name is Monkeyspunk, I drive a MK1 MX-5 and a Porsche 968 Sport. I live in England and write the 'automotive adventures for the modern gentleman' bit for MotorPunk magazine which is free to read online and just about earns enough to keep me in petrol. :)

Here's a pic. The 968 is mine, the BiPlane belongs to a mate.

motorpunkissue3frontcover_zpsb74f8172.jpg

Nah, we just have a policy of trying to evict kiwis, being that there are more kiwis here than in kiwiland. :blink:

:wave:

Hi guys, Nick from Denver here. I've been lurking around here for quite a while and finally decided to bite the bullet and join the forum. I've been a Top Gear since 2006 and a petrolhead for as long as I can remember. Anyway, I drive a hand-me-down Corolla, but my dad has a 1990 Miata (the 553rd ever built), and lets me drive it occasionally. What a blast to drive, the Miata faithful on here would know. :mrgreen: Once I get a good job, I'll find a good one to buy for myself.

Greetings from New York,

I've been lurking for quite awhile and have finally decided to make my first post. Love watching Top Gear UK and Top Gear US. Have watched every single episode.

I drive a 2010 Subaru Impreza (non-WRX). Thinking about buying a new car sometime next year.

Last edited:
Hi
I am really new here, joined few weeks ago. I love cars in general, but drift is something I could talk all day long.

Hello! I am from Quebec. I have decided to come here after a few years of watching TG and FG.