INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi everyone, been a lurker for a while, finally signed up as I love TG and need an outlet!

new member from the states

new member from the states

Hi there, my name is Mike, im a polish guy living in the USA/NY for over 13 years now. I have been a huge Top Gear fan for a long time. I found this site and figured I must sign up, you all seem like my kinda people, crazy about anything on 4 wheels that goes fast :D Anyway, wanted to say Hi and post a few pics of my ride. Its called Infiniti G35 coupe here but I like the japanese name mutch better .... Skyline 350GT.

G_1.jpg

G_2.jpg

G_3.jpg

:welcome: Nice car BTW!

:welcome: !

Hey folks, just thought I'd get myself a post on here finally. I've been perusing the forums for about a year now and figured I'd finally register and say hi.

Some facts about me:
I'm a 25 year old guy from San Jose, California
I drive a 1990 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser station wagon (estate?).
Pretty much all of my knowledge about good cars comes from watching Top Gear and playing Gran Turismo.
I may or may not be the Stig.

Cheers.

I followed viper007bond here.
Don't tell him.

Ban! :eek:

Oh baby don't be like that, I've brought you many years of joy and boobies. Now is your time to pay me back by letting me in your beautiful car forum.

They've got you there Viper - boobies demand pay back.

Hi, my name is Vladi, I'm from Bulgaria. Huuuge fan of Top Gear and I've been here from a while. Mostly silently reading.
I'm TV motoring presenter and test driver of the biggest TV motoring program in my country, also a BMW Group product & driver trainer and it seems that I'm editor of Top Gear Bulgaria magazine ;)

Hi, my name is Nenad and I am alcoholic. Oops wrong site. :p I am Serbian guy living in the Australia. Like everyone else, huge fan of Top Gear.

Oh baby don't be like that, I've brought you many years of joy and boobies. Now is your time to pay me back by letting me in your beautiful car forum.
:lol: I was just kidding of course. :p

:welcome:

Hellooooooooo

Hellooooooooo

Just been told about this site. I've already posted a question (hope it doesnt get me in trouble already....lol)

Anyway, looks very comprehensive and I look forward to hanging around for a while.

:welcome:

Hello all, I've used this site ever since I became a huge fan of Top Gear a while back, and I've finally decided to join the forums.