INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

:welcome:

Hi, Im Stefan.

Was born in europe. I have been living in the states since 1996. I love to fly and go fast.
Im a big audi (european cars in general) guy and im on most of the Audi forums.

I LOVE TOP GEAR

cheers.

:welcome: everybody :D

Hello!
I'm Sagaris.
I'm 22 and I'm from Portugal.
I'm a fan of TopGear and I am really enjoying this forum!
Good work!

Hey guys,

My name's Christina and i'm an 18 yr old female from Sydney, Australia.

I'm a massive fan of Top Gear, haven't seen Fifth Gear.

I'm currently learning to drive my first car, a 05 Holden Barina (rebadged Vauxhall Corsa...Jeremy would hate it, but I adore it!)

Looking forward to getting to know you all =)

Welcome to the forum. There sure are a lot of Aussies around here.

Hello everyone!

Another non-Australian joining this forum. I was born and live in Finland.
I'm a huge fan of Top Gear and have been a member of this forum for a couple of years already.

Although I'm not that much into motor sports I love driving and cars in general.

Another Finn. Nothing wrong with that, just an observation. :welcome:

Heh, how many of these have I done... :)

Ok, the name's Ryan, and I'm 18 years of age. Erm, I've been a big fan of Top Gear ever since I was about 17 (Seems fitting, eh?). Yes, I do drive, but I'm not one of these boy racers. I love vintage cars and 70s/80s car such as the Ford Capri. However, I do like some modern cars and one or two supercars.

I'm at sixth-form college studying Law & English. Not sure about what else to study, but Law is a career I wish to pursue.

Well, I hope to stay around and post!

PS: If anyone happens to ponder on my car, I've decided to emphasise the year and version because people think it's a MK III, but it's a G reg and that was assigned on the Mark IIs. The number plate is G** BBC :p Which came with the car when I bought it.

Last edited:
Another non-Australian joining this forum. I was born and live in Finland.

I love it how us Aussies are slowly taking over this forum :mrgreen:

Hey all!
I'm Emelie, currently living in Sweden and quite a recent Top Gear fan. I've always loved cars and I guess it runs in the family...
I'm 19 and I've got a BMW Z4 M Roadster which I love to death. They're gonna have to bury me with that car!
I also love motorbikes, but I have to settle with my parents' ones thus far. However, you can see me drooling over the Enzo on my avatar picture. :) God, I love that car.

Like I said I adore Top Gear, especially James May who's quite a hero of mine. I'm working my way through the seasons as of right now. :)

Nice to meet you all!
Emelie

:welcome: all!

I kind of forgot to do this so I will do it now.
My name is Robert but most of you will reconize me.
Hello!

Avast! A new species!

Avast! A new species!

Emerging from the Urban jungle of the Melbourne Metropolitan area emerges the sly and cunning Gman333-X-ferrari! :p

A "human" by nature, pantomiming as a student it hides itself as a male.
It LOVES everything Ferrari *Hails YEE* and loves CARS!

Edit: It is 15 years-old and lives in Melbourne, Australia...Not to be confused with Melbourne, Florida, America.

Interests include: Cars (obviously ;) ), Gaming (Everything PC & Xbox aswell as the other platforms but to a lesser extent) and Technology! Cricket, Soccer and Motorsport are the things it DOESN'T do, but enjoys watching... :lol:

Hoping to converse in the near future,
-Gman333-X-ferrari 8)

Last edited:
Hello!!:welcome:

My name is Bart,I'm 21 and I live in Poland.
It is a pleasure for me to finally be a member of this forum :).
I hope you'll enjoy my stay :p.

Hello!!:welcome:

My name is Bart,I'm 21 and I live in Poland.
It is a pleasure for me to finally be a member of this forum :).
I hope you'll enjoy my stay :p.

Bartek by any chance?

:welcome: to all.