INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Welcome, Tiffany. We are, as you have figured out, a sarcastic and sometimes weird group (except Karoug he is awesome), but in the end, harmless.

FTFY! :mrgreen:

You know I say the same thing about Sonia; but she won't join Final Gear. No, she is happy to read over my shoulder and wonder what some of you are on about. :lol:

Welcome, Tiffany. We are, as you have figured out, a sarcastic and sometimes weird group, but in the end, mostly harmless.

FTFY. :p

Thanks! Is your an EX500 or an EX250? Those Kawasaki parallel twins are great bikes.

Danke! It's an EX250 - I love the twins! ;) You get more torque with the V- and L- twins, and the parallel twins are just nice to rev the snot out of the whole time. (Psst, and the valve adjustments are a lot cheaper too - just ask Blind with his Honda V4 :lol:)

And thanks for the welcome everyone! Finalgear's awesome :)

Hi

I am Alee, love cars and everything to do with them. this is a neat site coz i get the top gear.

keep it up

cheers

Hello

I registered a few days ago but forgot to activate till i checked my e-mails:p

When i first passed my car driving test i had a citroen ax, then moved "up" to saxo. I then test drove a diesel maestro as a cheap spare car for work and bought it coz it was quicker than the saxo. Ever since then i have only ever had triple-m cars, my current toy is my montego turbo. It looks crappy and is high mileage, BUT its 0-60 is quicker than a ferrari mondial not bad for ?400.

:welcome: all, as you probably seen, you have joined on an auspicious day since it is the start of series 14, huzzah!
The timeouts, 504s and slow responses are usually at their worst on the evening of the first episode. So should be a bit quieter for the rest of the week etc.

:)

You know I say the same thing about Sonia; but she won't join Final Gear. No, she is happy to read over my shoulder and wonder what some of you are on about. :lol:

Welcome, Tiffany. We are, as you have figured out, a sarcastic and sometimes weird group, but in the end, mostly harmless.

Saw what you did there, Douglas Adams' HHG :cool:

NOOB

NOOB

Hi folks,

New to the forum... been a TG fan since 02 when I happened across some episodes on my college DC++ network. Absolutely love the show... Have all episodes catalogued and cross referenced by featured cars, SIARPC, etc...

I'm 25 yrs old, married, and live near Cleveland, Ohio, USA. My wife and I are both in the medical field (shes a physician, and I graduate from medical school in May). As the username suggests, we are a Saab family...two 93 sport sedans in the garage. Not much time to mess with them yet (or money), but I am slowly doing some suspension and transmission stuff.

Regardless of my automobile of choice, a petrol-head I am!

Registered to post randomly, lookin forward to future 1080HD torrents :)

Greetings all

Live in Perth, Western Australia, 37, live with missus gozer
Currently FT student studying electronics and communications
Into most sports, reading, cooking, gaming

So many new people every series, and none of them ever stay. :-?

I've been a long time site and forum reader, was about time i decided to contribute somewhat. I'm a 23 year old from Washington D.C, been a fan of top gear ever since I saw clips on youtube a few years ago. major interests of mine are in aviation, automotive and anything dealing with computers. Not very big on F1, more geared toward Nascar :whistle::whistle::whistle:, rallying, and touring cars. I drive a 06 silver civic coupe, which i love more than any supercar i could possibly be offered

Hello!

Just registered myself here, but I've been reading the threads for a long time. My name is Philippe, I'm 25 years and live in the heart of Switzerland: Lucerne. It's a good place to live, we have a lot of fantastic driving roads around here, Stelvio isn't that far away. I did a trip to the Stelvio pass and a few other passes last year, I will post some pics soon.
Currently I have a 2008 Skoda Fabia 1.6 which basically isn't a bad car, but I admit, it's very boring. And slow. But at least well equipped. However I will order a VW Golf GTI early next year. Can't wait!

Hey there, I am Atlantian, my name is Ben, I am 18, and I am Asian.

I was born and raised in Washington. But I did go to school for a while in Taiwan.

I am a Top Gear fan.. and an absolute car nut.. (I often times irritate my friends with my incessant car chatter)

I drive a 1986 190e Cosworth in blue-black metallic with a dogleg 5mt. :)

(I personally am dilutional and think my car is "exotic" because it has a dogleg and is rare; less than 2000 were officially imported into the US ;))

I love my car and I hate automatics, DSGs, SMGs, F1 hydromatic, wet clutch, and whatever they are calling it.

Last edited:
My name is Rob, and I'm a product designer doing freelance work in the Milwaukee/Chicago area. I've been a car nuts since birth, basically. My first car was a 68 Charger 383/4spd, then moved onto a 78 Lincoln luxo tank (fun), then a 97 Neon SOHC 5spd coupe, then a 92 Subaru SVX which appeared on autoblog:

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/08/02/reader-ride-1992-subaru-svx/

then picked up a 1989 Prelude Si 4ws, which was featured on Amazon, here:

http://www.carlustblog.com/2008/08/car-lust--1988.html

but my SVX started to rot out, so I sold it to buy my 95 Audi S6 Avant, which I am quite in love with. :)

I do freelance writing for Amazon, and I also enjoy skiing, vintage stereos, and basically anything cool. Seems like a cool forum; I've been using the site for years to download top gear, but didn't know it had an active community.

Hello all, Shawn here From Kansas. Long time site visitor. Love TG and finally decided I needed to join the forums instead of just browsing around every day.