INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi! I am BiiebsCupcakes.
If you didn't know, I absolutely love Justin Bieber! I also love to read, write, draw and roleplay! I found this site by searching up Y U NO Images and stuff.
I was interested by the site, so i signed up. I am 13 years of age and I also like....pizza. yea, I love pizza.
But...who doesn't? Ahaha...oh by the way, I LOVE Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne, Paramore and others!

Hey everyone. My name is Jason. Long time user of this website, first time actually posting. I'm 23 years old from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Recently graduated from university and have been job hunting.

Very interested in cars, video games and recently, photography. I'm a collector of diecast models in 1/43, 1/18 and 1/12 scales. Majority of them are Nissan Skyline GT-R and Lamborghinis.

I'm a long time Top Gear fan. I have subscription to their magazine, bought some of their DVDs/Blu-rays and even visited their exhibition in the Automotive Museum in Beaulieu.

Hi,

I?m Markus from Germany and Top Gear has changed my life. Before watching the show I regarded cars as mere means of transportation. No more ... sadly there are some funding issues that still need to be resolved.

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself too!
Im from Germany and a Friend showed me this Forum and since then I am nearly every Day here!
I thought, now might be the time to get active and start posting too!
At the moment I am a student and I drive an old VW Bus T3.

Hey what's happenin' Forum

I just wanted to introduce myself to this site, cause the yellow Message Box said it would be a good Idea :=) .
so here it goes:
My Name is Dennis, I'm also Known as Bobele23, Im from Germany too. Like the other two (Hi @ Markus Becker , and I.C. Wiener) *German Invasion ? haha :)
My Hometown is called Wallenhorst, and is a Suburban (hope spelled right) Town near Osnabrueck, where the Karmann Ghia;Sirocco;Corrado; some Merc's Cabriolets and Golf I and II Cabrios (Erdbeerkoerbchen) and the Chrysler Crossfire Cabriolet were built.
So as you can see I'm slighty branded with VW, so thats problably no wonder that I own a VW Golf I Boston 1,8Liter 90HP Version (which I don't drive anymore, and needs to be rebuilt, perhaps more about that in Post your Car section) and a VW Golf IV V5 GTI 2,3Liter 150HP.
I have addiction for Youngtimers and exotic Cars. I vist when I have Time Motorsport Events across Nothern Germany.
I got started with Top Gear when I first saw a Clip at Youtube some Years ago ( I think it was one of the Cheap Car Challenges ), so thanks to google I landed here. I'm following the Website for over an Year now and Iquite enjoy your Forum. Thats why i want to hang out more here ;=).

So yeah thats it, sorry about my English it's not perfect I now, don't be afraid to text me if I should edit a post or you want to know some Details, I don't bite, really I promise :=).

Yeah, so....

Yeah, so....

Hey folks, I notice that this thread has been horribly swamped with new users, so I might as well throw my name into the fire and watch it get lost amongst all the other new members. ;)

So yeah, I'm Mike, and I live just outside Chicago, Illinois, USA. I had seen quite a few episodes of Top Gear on BBCA, but when I found this site here, I figured I must have hit the holy grail. With series 16, I actually made a point of watching every new episode within a day of it's release, and now, thanks to this site, I can actually enjoy Top Gear the way all you luck folks who get BBC2 can. :p I was driven to join this community here after reading all the great work you guys did after Hammond's crash, what with the helmet and all. Not often is a forum community that involved and active with such a huge userbase. Also, I play LFS all the time, but it seems I missed that phase of the communities activity. Oh well... So yeah, that is me introducing myself to the community in a thread that only new members read, so...

-Mike
:rolleyes:

Hello all, I suppose this is as good a place to start as any. I live in York, PA and surprisingly haven't been shot at yet. I'm young enough to still live with my dad, and he is the greatest motorbike fan I've ever known. I grew up around bikes, so I always regarded cars as those death machines that don't watch for motorcyclists and ignore them most of the time. The first episode of Top Gear that I watched was, of course, the Vietnam Special. As Clarkson felt at the end of his trip, I'm not entirely sold on motoring, and have never bothered to get my driving licence. Top Gear just might change that; it's a wonderful program.

Also, the man in my avatar is not me, obviously, it's my dad in Monrovia, MD using his 1970s era TY 175 in vintage trials. He also races vintage motocross and hare scrambles on a 1975 Can-Am 125 and a 1980s era Suzuki PE 400. He also has a 1971 Triumph and an early 2000s Honda XR, in addition to the KLR in my name. The Matchless, the 1974 MZ, and the 1988? maybe 89 Yamaha TDR 50 reside in the house. On a side note, the TDR is actually the prototype of the model sold in Japan only (I guess 50cc was too small for America). My dad worked for Yamaha, so he got to keep it :) the state even assigned it a serial number so he could get a title for it (its 00000001 or something like that).

Oh god, I've rambled horribly, no one will read it anyway, let me just stop now.

:welcome: All,
.. and here are some FG top tips from Ashspet, who may drop by to say hello, as well. :p

:welcome: one and all (amazing how many people come out of the woodwork when there's free stuff on offer :p ) Glad to see you all registering.

Some simple things to help you get started. Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules. A quick read of those will mean you are less likely to be removed before you even get started. That could be an understatement, but might at least save you from some of the more irritating gaffes that will induce the ire of others. Well, most others anyway. Might also save you being banned :p

Not-a-dudes, for a pink username, go here. Be prepared, there are some lovely persons of the male persuasion who enjoy welcoming the new girls on the block. Only some of them bite.

To edit your profile, go here.

For posting your cars, please read the rules first. Claiming ownership of what isn't yours is punishable. By flogging and then death. And eviction. And whatever else can be dreamt up.

Also, don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads! Necro-ing threads usually gets you nothing but red blobbies, aka rep. And no, don't ask about rep. Use the search function.

There is an IRC channel. Put on some thick skin before you venture there first though. It's dog eat n00b in there. But we can play nice. Sometimes. When we're asleep.

- ashspet

* snip * Motorcycles etc

Oh god, I've rambled horribly, no one will read it anyway, let me just stop now.

Yeah, we do. :tease:

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm Hi2345, quite the random username, but, I guess it'll do.

I haven't got no car to drive, just yet, but I'm going to get one as soon as I can afford one.

Yeah, cheers :)

Me

Me

Yo peoples. I am a rabid F1 fan since 1972, and I registered here because of this thread.

And I swear I'm not a spambot. You can approve my post of a pic of Henri Pescarolo in a BRM without fear. ;)

whats up new to the forum but have known about the site for some time now
im from Staten island new york born and raised in Brooklyn
i am a mustang guy and have a drag setup 88 notch back mustang
i have owned 5 stangs since i was 19 and have been around the mustangs through my club and buddies and have been involve with a few builds and other race cars
this is my current 88 lx car i drag
photo.php

im a big fan of the top gear uk and and am really digging the top gear usa show which defiantly will get better
hope to see you all around the forum!

Big time Top Gear fan based in Chicago. 2000 Porsche Carrera 4 owner. Formula1 fan, and lover of all things motorsports!! A big thank you to Final Gear, because of this site I've been able to download TG for years before it aired on BBC America.

Long time lurker. Decided to make an account.

I love Formula and have done so since I was 4 years old so will most ikely be hanging around the motorsport section.

Love WRC and MotoGP also.

G'day.

Hi everyone! I came here, because I'm a new Formula One fan, and thought I might like a place to talk about it! Last season was the first time I'd ever watched F1, I put on the Bahrain GP out of curiosity last year and found it pretty interesting (even though later on, I came to realize it was one of the most boring races of the season). It had me hooked though, and I didn't miss a single race all year.

My name is Victoria, I'm from New Zealand, and studying in the United States now. I drive my boyfriend's 1999 BMW 323i around, it's pretty nice. I also like to watch rugby and cricket, and play soccer and netball.

Hello all and welcome! Such a diverse group of people coming to play.

Heathbar, be prepared, Karoug will probably be making contact shortly (if he hasn't already). Victoria, please leave the sheep alone :p and all you F1 fans, there is plenty of discussion, so go! participate and have fun.

And to the German invasion, there will be a care package containing a sense of humour on your respective doorsteps shortly ;)
(kidding, this is a joke)

Enjoy your stay!

ashspet

Hello all, I suppose this is as good a place to start as any. I live in York, PA and surprisingly haven't been shot at yet. I'm young enough to still live with my dad, and he is the greatest motorbike fan I've ever known. I grew up around bikes, so I always regarded cars as those death machines that don't watch for motorcyclists and ignore them most of the time. The first episode of Top Gear that I watched was, of course, the Vietnam Special. As Clarkson felt at the end of his trip, I'm not entirely sold on motoring, and have never bothered to get my driving licence. Top Gear just might change that; it's a wonderful program.

How YOU doin'?

Also, bikes are all kinds of awesome!!
Welcome to the biker family! :D

Hi there.

My name s Andreas, but I`m better known as flashman.
My job is knowledge transfer and I`m working for the industry and big publishers.
My hobby is building and driving 4wd cars and trucks, so I`m a real rallye driver and navigator. Beside this, I like africa and spend my hollidays there on and in my own car.

I own several cars. Including two Range Rovers, a Mercedes G-Class, a BMW 7, a race truck called "flinkes Wiesel" and on the bottom end (thanks to germans pollution guides) a Ford ka, which is a bit weired. :)

Since planning to invite the BBC`s TG Team to europes biggest offroad rallye, I started watching the show and felt a bit in love with it. :)

Hey People
Finally made myself an account on here through recommendation from a friend (Captain 70s). I have loved cars from a very young age and always will. I drive a Nissan Micra K11 1.0 Inspiration (oh yes!) Honestly other than lack of power and possibly looks I can't fault this car at all. It' been mine for nearly three years now and has so far served me well. I plan on upgrading to either a Yaris T-Sport or a Civic 1.6 Sport in a few months time. I'm a huge fan of top gear and always have been. Apologies if I seem a bit like a noob, i'm quite new to forums.

Thanks