INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey Guys
Im Steve from Toronto, Canada. I drive a 2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT (not bad for a 21 yr old) And obviously my favorite show is Top Gear.

Hi finalgear.

I hail from Chicago. I roll in an 03 Elantra and hope to fix that when I can afford a better car.
Been a fan of finalgear for a year or so and hope to contribute to this site more often.

Hi I'm Pat an Aston Martin loving artistic type ( I painted the pics of Richard Hammond on my avatar and my profile ) . Love Top Gear and hope it goes on forever. If anyone reads this and wants to know more please ask as I'm very bad at doing these intro things.....

hi,my name is sami.I love top gear and car.I come here to learn english and speak about top gear.

Welcome Sami! :)

Hi I'm Pat an Aston Martin loving artistic type ( I painted the pics of Richard Hammond on my avatar and my profile ) . Love Top Gear and hope it goes on forever. If anyone reads this and wants to know more please ask as I'm very bad at doing these intro things.....

Hi to you too!

Last edited:
Hey hey.
No good at writing introductions but here goes.
Im a 28 year old girl from Oslo Norway.
Top Gear fan and have a huge love of Porsche.
Other then that Im a little computer geek, love music, painting and rollerblading.

So I guess that is my small and not so interesting introductio:)

Looking forward to getting to know people here.
Cya around people.

Morning everyone :)

I'm Will, an 18-y.o. student from rural NSW, Australia, intending to do Computer Science at Uni.

Well, a post of mine got shipped off to the black hole, so I might as well introduce myself here. Hi everyone - nice place you've got here :)

edit:

I unblackholed your post, and welcome.

Say, you're a swell guy, thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Hi, this is Rupert from Brighton, UK.
Anyone using Vauxhall Zafira?

Well, a post of mine got shipped off to the black hole, so I might as well introduce myself here. Hi everyone - nice place you've got here :)

I unblackholed your post, and welcome.

Hey hey.
No good at writing introductions but here goes.
Im a 28 year old girl from Oslo Norway.
Top Gear fan and have a huge love of Porsche.
Other then that Im a little computer geek, love music, painting and rollerblading.

So I guess that is my small and not so interesting introductio:)

Looking forward to getting to know people here.
Cya around people.

Hello :may:

Good afternoon auto junkies. My name is Eric Pestana. I am from Mission San jose CA, and am the proud owner of two wonderful automobiles. I have a very modified 2007 Porsche Cayman and a 2011 BMW M3 E90 Competition Edition. Thank you for hosting a great site.

Eric

Hello all Teejay here from Kansas City Mo and work for a cable company.I am a huge Gear/Petrol head and am addicted to Top Gear. Right now drive a 2005 Pontiac Grand AM GT.Best ride ever owned was a 1072 mustang Limited Edition..you know.... the one with 5 different color pinstripes :)

Hi everyone, I'm Matt Hook (aka Hooky). I'm a Chemistry student in Durham, UK with a minor (ok, major!) obsession with all things motorsport. Particularly F1, Indycar (formerly CART), BTCC and WRC. And of course top gear!

:welcome:

Hi this is mass mp3, i am a new one to this forum.I am want to discuss about to Mp3 download. Anyone ready to help me

Hi guys!
Well, I'm from Spain and i really like all related with TG! You'll see me posting here!
regards

Hi guys, new here from Canada. Was always on your main site, but never realized the forum existed. Ha

hello, i am a new man, i have done things in the past what i am ashamed of but i have come onto these forums to repent and to have a bloody great time!

Hello guys,

My name is Marc and I'm 21 years old. I work at a large distribution center in the Netherlands and I live in a small city called Gorinchem. My hobbies are of course cars! And I have 2 very good friends who also love cars. So we are regularly going to car events and rich areas to capture exotics on camera. I also have a YT channel where I update my spots regularly. Another one of my hobbies is stargazing with my telescope and astronomy stuff. Weird combination I know, but my hobbies are more important than my work because hobbies are things you really love! I also have a girlfriend we've been together for almost 4 years now and we are looking forward to live in our own house. Now I only see her once in a week.

I thank you for taking the time to read my personal stuff and I will keep you guys up to date with great exotics and events in the time to come.

Cheers,

Marc